Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

This team simply won’t learn…..still throwing up 3s. Most idiotic appproach I have ever seen. We deserve to get blown out, we are an average team. 

Sounds like we didn't practice anything over the time off.

We are playing very casual. No sense of fight!

1 minute ago, dmbseeker00 said:

This team simply won’t learn…..still throwing up 3s. Most idiotic appproach I have ever seen. We deserve to get blown out, we are an average team. 

Calm down buddy.  🙂

Flan offensive rebound headed to the line! 20-12 A&M 8:32

makes 1-2 20-13 A&M 

Edited by Maverick.AU

Karl Ravech just said "You've shot 20 shots and 10 have been from 3 point land and you're 1 for 10 from 3. Why are you chucking up 3's and missing them when you have Jabari Smith on your team?" 

THANK YOU KARL RAVECH

It’s crazy Auburn just refuses to do what they do well. 3s should be at a minimum. Well we know now it wasn’t the ball theory

Great effort by Wendell after that turnover. KD will shoot 2. 20-13 A&M 7;40

nvm that was called on the floor

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

We really look like a number 12 team in the SEC, when we play away from home. This is too easy for A&M, when we play the exact way they want us to play. Number 2 seed here we come.

When did we change our approach in games? My goodness I can't believe the turn for the worse offensively.  Yes I know we've gotten away with it mostly down the stretch but my goodness we could be blowing people out if we would just play smart and as a team like earlier in the year. 

• Like 1

Good grief KD is out of control. He spins in the lane and shoots a 90 mph fastball that slams off the backboard. He has always reminded me of those football players in high school that ALSO play basketball even though they look uncoordinated and have no finesse.

• Like 2

We are playing mystery offense. No movement dribble throw up a three. Luckily our D is keeping us within striking range if we ever start getting smart on O.

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

Good grief KD is out of control. He spins in the lane and shoots a 90 mph fastball that slams off the backboard. He has always reminded me of those football players in high school that ALSO play basketball even though they look uncoordinated and have no finesse.

He used to get those foul calls earlier in the season.  He doesn't get those calls anymore, the refs won't allow it.