Baseball vs #11 LSU Series

Coach should tell his pitcher to quit with that stutter step to get set. 6 steps first pitch, 2 the second, then 6 again. That has to be a balk. I hate that step crap more than I hate the shift. No one stutter steps on the stretch is the 80s and 90s. Now they act like they must do it. 

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Coach should tell his pitcher to quit with that stutter step to get set. 6 steps first pitch, 2 the second, then 6 again. That has to be a balk. I hate that step crap more than I hate the shift. No one stutter steps on the stretch is the 80s and 90s. Now they act like they must do it. 

I'm surprised they let him get away with that. It's way too much.

There was such a fuss about Tanner Buns and his extra little move....Butch had to clear it with the SEC. Then Butch advised him to stop and Tanner actually improved.

1-2-3 inning

AUBURN GOES ON THE ROAD AGAINST #11 LSU AND WINS THE SERIES!!

6-4 Auburn

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 6

This is a GREAT game 3 win on the road!!! Congrats to my Auburn Tigers for a well-played series! It's always tough to win in Baton Rouge.....

This has to be a big confidence booster for Auburn.....especially for Gonzalez. He took a big step up today. 

• Like 1

First win in Baton Rouge since 2011. This is also 4 straight road series wins dating back to the end of last season.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Watched a lot of 1st and 3rd games.  Some enjoyable baseball.  Guys seemed to be fairly locked in.  Needed to be cuz lsu was.  Great road series win against a top 20 team.

3 hours ago, Jgarrett7 said:

I think we already are in some polls

Yup. 25 on Baseball America and 18 on Collegiate Baseball.