WKU OL transfer Gunner Britton commits to AU!!!

Sizzle

Let this sink in for a moment ...

"Freeze has now had the same number of offensive tackles sign with him the past three weeks (four total) than auburn has had in total since 2017."

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, Sizzle said:

We have seen what a real OL coach can do in terms of bringing in offensive talent. Also, OL want to play for a successful offense; they know Freeze has a better track record than most of the guys we have seen here.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, alabastertiger said:

"Freeze has now had the same number of offensive tackles sign with him the past three weeks (four total) than auburn has had in total since 2017."

This is criminal...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alabastertiger said:

1 hour ago, GTNupe11 said:

This is criminal...

Too bad the guy that wrote this falsehood didn't let the truth stand in the way of a good story. I started a thread about it, above.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Too bad the guy that wrote this falsehood didn't let the truth stand in the way of a good story. I started a thread about it, above.

That  whole story is a mess.   We have had at least 1 more commit since the article.   I've lost track, but I think we are at 5 or 6 OT's committed now. 

The same number,  or close to the same number since 2018?      and we are not done.

5 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Awesome. Get visiting big boy from Baylor and we're suddenly epic.

Will be a tough pull. Nebraska has made it interesting.  I think he goes there.

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

why would he go there bird? i read where their facilities are close to the worst in the country unless they upgraded some? i cannot see anyone settling especially after we just opened our new facility which is supposed to be eye popping.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

why would he go there bird? i read where their facilities are close to the worst in the country unless they upgraded some? i cannot see anyone settling especially after we just opened our new facility which is supposed to be eye popping.

Matt Rhule is there now. He’s a pretty good recruiter, he already beat us for 1 OL transfer

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Auburn can't get them all. The OL recruiting is by far superior under Freeze. I'm just glad Auburn is back in the conversation and getting some.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not all super heroes have movie star good looks like the avengers!!! 😂😂

BCE03AC7-2E6B-451E-879F-20DA884F9AD0.jpeg

Coach Thornton has been amazing here on the plains and he's just getting started. The man has flipped our O-Line in a matter of weeks. He is a helluva recruiter but the best part is that he can definitely coach his players up and it's shown during his tenure at Ole Miss. Behind his O-Line, Ole Miss ranked 12th in the nation in rushing yds per game for the 2021 season. Then for 2022, they ranked 1st in the SEC and 3rd in the nation in rushing yds per game. The only 2 schools ahead of Ole Miss were Army and Navy and if you've ever watched those 2 teams, they literally only throw 2 or 3 times per game. Ole Miss ran for an average of 261 yards per game behind Coach Thornton's O-Line this season. I've been really happy with all of the staff hires but hiring Coach Thornton away from another SEC West school was huge!!! WDE

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Man, I need to see what Freeze is gonna do at Quarterback, but he's looked fantastic so far. Not sold on Robbie at that starter spot yet. I feel that he needs a couple more seasons and off-seasons to improve. He has great potential, but he needs work from the ground up. 

Seems like freeze said something to the extent of stuff is going to change and get ready because he's bringing some people with him! Who'd would have thought it?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

Apparently we’ve made a move on Meccuza. JFYI 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1