Michael Jackson

TrueTiger

http://www.msnbc.com/news/995113.asp?cp1=1

Handcuffed singer returns

to face charges, posts $3 million bail, leaves jail

SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Nov. 20 — Trailed by a phalanx of TV cameras, a handcuffed Michael Jackson was booked on suspicion of child molestation Thursday after arriving by private jet to face charges that could finish off his already declining career and send him to prison for years.

Not to play down the terrible crimes that Kobe or Micheal may have committed, but don't you know that Kobe is really, really glad to have the spotlight off of his case.

I am glad that they put him in jail at the least. I hope he gets years in prison. I have no respect for the man, or "it", I wouldn't classify him as a man I don't think!

I am glad that they put him in jail at the least. I hope he gets years in prison. I have no respect for the man, or "it", I wouldn't classify him as a man I don't think!

He's not in jail. He posted a $3 million bond.

I heard that he says that hes not guilty. Thats bull crap and everyone knows it.

Just remember, the court of public opinion has no jurisdiction in criminal matters. He should be assumed innocent until proven guilty.

He's not in jail. He posted a $3 million bond.

I heard that he says that hes not guilty. Thats bull crap and everyone knows it.

Just remember, the court of public opinion has no jurisdiction in criminal matters. He should be assumed innocent until proven guilty.

Damn, I hate agreeing with you. But every sicko US citizen is guarenteed his day in court. I know, I know. Looks like a duck, quacks like........

Archived