"Style Points"

Ranger12

Err...Damn, maybe I shouldnt have mentioned it.

But, actually, I was intending to poke at ESPN...

Chill guys, we got the win. Lets just pull for Washington State this weekend ;)

WDE!

Not your fault that some on the board tonight can't accept an Auburn win without "anything less then perfection". And then question the head coach's comments and knowledge of the team by asking how many MNC trophies he has, thinking he is proving some sort of point.

ranger.. i bet you wouldn't know what winning a champion felt like if it slapped you in the face. The way you settle for a win against a team you should blow out... why don't you just go root for Vandy.

And as far as the bammer comments.. if I were that I'd be guaranteeing a NC for the next 10 years, instead of telling you what we need to change to do that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks.................we are sounding like the UAters up the road. Let's kill it and start looking towards next weekend. War Eagle!

Go Tigers!

What do you mean "we?" You know that's not correct.

ranger.. i bet you wouldn't know what winning a champion felt like if it slapped you in the face. The way you settle for a win against a team you should blow out... why don't you just go root for Vandy.

And as far as the bammer comments.. if I were that I'd be guaranteeing a NC for the next 10 years, instead of telling you what we need to change to do that.

:rolleyes: Well, that comment just showed your intelligence and maturity level there. If you knew me, you would know how dumb of a comment that was. Actually to say things like that too any member you don't know shows a lack of smarts. Since you want to resort to playground bs, I am done with you. As far as I am concerned, you are a joke of an AU fan just going by the comments you made on this thread. I suggest you read the AU creed.

:rolleyes: Well, that comment just showed your intelligence and maturity level there. If you knew me, you would know how dumb of a comment that was. Actually to say things like that too any member you don't know shows a lack of smarts. Since you want to resort to playground bs, I am done with you. As far as I am concerned, you are a joke of an AU fan just going by the comments you made on this thread. I suggest you read the AU creed.

Well obviously from a number of your post tonight I know your happy with a piss poor performance against a team that barely beat Wofford. By that I gather you don't have a very winning attitude when it comes to competitive sports. We may root for the same team but as far as your outlook on how the game should be approached I'll have to disagree. And as far as your name calling.. well, I guess we see who the mature one is. And as far as you being "done with me"... i think I'll somehow survive.

It was a good game...I personally thought Auburn showed guts sqeaking that one out, every game after all can't be a blow out. Unfortunately, the rest of the nation will probably think about the dropped pass that would have put the #2 ranked team into OT with the team that was almost beat by Wofford. Reguardless, Auburn has a very good team but they looked a little more beatable tonight. This turned out to be another let down game after the big win over LSU. Will it continue next week? We'll see....

Let down game?!? Are we watching the same game? Cox is looking pretty darn good throwing the ball.

Opening drive of the 2nd half: 3rd & 11, Cox hits Guess for a 12-yd gain.

After the on-side kick recovery: 4th & 6, Cox throws to Robert Dunn for 8 yds; 3rd & 21, Cox connects with Taylor for 25. 3rd & 21 after a penalty. Yeah, our guys were "let down." Our offense is gelling and the new receivers are becoming better.

The first 3 USC games are irrelevent. This is a completly different team and they will give the rest of their opponents fits.

This is going nowhere fast. Agree to disagree and move on to :arky:

Locked.

Archived