AU vs UGA at 3pm CST

nimsjus

Hopefully with the week off we will be well prepared and fresh for the Dawgs. Pretty sure this one isn't on tv. We could really use a road win to end this losing streak and to boost the NIT resume. UGA's second leading scorer is out with an ACL so that may affect the outcome of the game.

41-27 at the half.

This season looked promising half way through. Oh well. I still like Lebo leading this team...we'll continue to improve next year.

maybe, it's a bit troubling to see the team slip backward

This really has been absurd. I can't really blame it on lebo though. The team has just lost the intensity... while watching him on the sidelines in the games he has tried to get them to get up for the games. I'm so close to asking Vot, Barrett and dwayne reed wth their problem has been. (I have biology with them)

This really has been absurd. I can't really blame it on lebo though. The team has just lost the intensity... while watching him on the sidelines in the games he has tried to get them to get up for the games. I'm so close to asking Vot, Barrett and dwayne reed wth their problem has been. (I have biology with them)

Ive been a little dissapointed with the slide also. I think teams have got us scouted now. We see nothing but packed in zones all the time. Teams know we don't shoot too well and we don't have the big men that can still dominate against a tight zone. Teams also makes sure to prevent our fast break up and down style. If you slow us down enough we turn it over or struggle to get good shots in the halfcourt. Maybe we eek our way into the NIT, get some good experience, and come baac next year with our full team. If we have no offseason distractions, this team should gel well, and Lebo will figure out who needs to do what. Sometimes this season I have felt like Lebo still does not have a substituion pattern, starting line up, rotation, etc. It seems like one game certain players are in favor and the next game they don't play. Quan was our star for a while and he had a couple of bad games, and Lebo has severely decreased his minutes recently. Hopefully we pull off a win against LSU or Arky to close out the year.

Archived