23. Oklahoma St. (5-1) 445 24

24. Texas A&M (7-1) 443 28

25. Tulane (4-2) 442 25

26. North Carolina St. (5-0) 439 30

27. Florida Atlantic (9-0) 437 —

28. Alabama :ua: (6-1) 435 —

29. Auburn :au: (6-1) 434 —

30. Coastal Carolina (7-0) 430 —

That has got to be a first for :vandy: . I don't recall them ever being voted #1 in anything athletic.

That has got to be a first for :vandy: . I don't recall them ever being voted #1 in anything athletic.

Baseball's definitely their thing. They've pretty much always been top tier at least.

They're having a really strong season. Already they've beaten a couple of the top teams in the nation.

I'm really surprised at the slip Texas has made. For awhile around here they were known more for their baseball team than they were for football.

And who the heck is Coastal Carolina?

Some little school up around Hickory! :roflol:

Actually, their basketball team was a NCAA tourney regular in the late 90's - early 00's.

Baseball's definitely their thing. They've pretty much always been top tier at least.

I do not recall that.

Some little school up around Hickory! :roflol:

Actually, their basketball team was a NCAA tourney regular in the late 90's - early 00's.

I do not recall that.

I stand corrected. I don't know why I was thinking they were always ranked pretty high. They've always been competitive though. They've been in the Top 25 a few times in these last few years, which is more than we can say until now. They've usually been the better baseball team than us over the last few years.

I'm really surprised at the slip Texas has made. For awhile around here they were known more for their baseball team than they were for football.

Coastal Carolina (C is located in Conway, S.C. (Myrtle Beach area). They have been getting stronger in baseball over the last couple of years. The state of S.C. has some good baseball.

Coastal

Coastal Carolina (C is located in Conway, S.C. (Myrtle Beach area). They have been getting stronger in baseball over the last couple of years. The state of S.C. has some good baseball.

Coastal

Coastal Carolina has the highest STD rate of any school. I used to go to school in South Carolina and that was the on going joke about that place. Coastal Carolina just got a football team as well and they aren't doing to bad in that either.

Coastal

Coastal Carolina has the highest STD rate of any school. I used to go to school in South Carolina and that was the on going joke about that place. Coastal Carolina just got a football team as well and they aren't doing to bad in that either.

It's not hard recruiting the Myrtle Beach scene ;) . As for the STD rate........maybe so. A lot of girls go to Coastal and C of C. Huge ratio displacement.

Archived