Chuck gives AU shout out on TNT

nimsjus

The crew had Georgetown on for halftime and John Thompson III points out to Charles that they have a player from small town Alabama. Charles pauses and then says'"Why didn't you got to Auburn? If you had had the grades, I probably could have got you in. I know a few people down there." Pretty funny and national mentions of Auburn Basketball never hurt.

The crew had Georgetown on for halftime and John Thompson III points out to Charles that they have a player from small town Alabama. Charles pauses and then says'"Why didn't you got to Auburn? If you had had the grades, I probably could have got you in. I know a few people down there." Pretty funny and national mentions of Auburn Basketball never hurt.

Yeah. Thats Jonathon Wallace. Hes from Harvest, which isnt really a such a small town because its not really a town. It's more of a suburb of Huntsville. He went to Sparkman High School. Its one of the biggest high schools in the state. My friend was joking the other day about how he packed him in an AAU game back in middle school.

On a side note, I think I saw Quan Prowell standing around at the College 3pt and Slam Dunk contest thats on ESPN right now. Its in Atlanta somewhere.

Yeah. Thats Jonathon Wallace. Hes from Harvest, which isnt really a such a small town because its not really a town. It's more of a suburb of Huntsville. He went to Sparkman High School. Its one of the biggest high schools in the state. My friend was joking the other day about how he packed him in an AAU game back in middle school.

On a side note, I think I saw Quan Prowell standing around at the College 3pt and Slam Dunk contest thats on ESPN right now. Its in Atlanta somewhere.

Ahhh my bad. I just heard a Harvest and assumed small. If it had been Madison I would have recognised that as an Hville burb.

Ahhh my bad. I just heard a Harvest and assumed small. If it had been Madison I would have recognised that as an Hville burb.

Harvest/Monrovia is one of the fastest growing areas in the state. I read in the local paper that there were 1800 new homes under construction in Madison county right now. Bob Jones and Sparkman have passed all other schools in the state for enrollment.

Harvest/Monrovia is one of the fastest growing areas in the state. I read in the local paper that there were 1800 new homes under construction in Madison county right now. Bob Jones and Sparkman have passed all other schools in the state for enrollment.

Channel 19 did a story on him the other night and said the only in state school that offered him was Troy. Coach Thompson offered him a scholarship at Princeton before he left for Georgetown. When he left for Georgetown he kept his offer to Wallace.

Channel 19 Video

Archived