FS: Delphi XM Roady Radio

I have a Delphi Roady XT XM radio for sale. Package has been opened but the radio has never been powered up not have I subscribed to the XM service. Am selling because I bought a GPS device and it and the radio will not play well together. After my wife got lost in the wilds of GA, I decided to keep the GPS.

Bought the radio at Tweeter for $68 (MSRP alleged to be $99) and I would like to sell it for $50 plus s/h. If you are in the Rocket City area arrangements could be made to meet somewhere.

I hope I have my email address set up properly here so you can contact me if anyone is interested.

I have a Delphi Roady XT XM radio for sale. Package has been opened but the radio has never been powered up not have I subscribed to the XM service. Am selling because I bought a GPS device and it and the radio will not play well together. After my wife got lost in the wilds of GA, I decided to keep the GPS.

Bought the radio at Tweeter for $68 (MSRP alleged to be $99) and I would like to sell it for $50 plus s/h. If you are in the Rocket City area arrangements could be made to meet somewhere.

I hope I have my email address set up properly here so you can contact me if anyone is interested.

I have a GPS and XMRoady and have no problens with them together. Whatkind of problems are you having?

I was going by what the paperwork with the GPS reported. Have never had the radio plugged in or even tried to use it. Assumed there was a problem with two devices pulling in satellite signals. I know zero about this type of stuff.

I was going by what the paperwork with the GPS reported. Have never had the radio plugged in or even tried to use it. Assumed there was a problem with two devices pulling in satellite signals. I know zero about this type of stuff.

As long as you use both antennas, you should have no problem.

As long as you use both antennas, you should have no problem.

Thanks for the tip. Still think I'll see if anyone is interested. If not I'll probably try it out.

Archived