Good win tonight without Vot.

autkidd

We played Texas A&M- Corpus Christi.

It was a good win. Saw some intensity and good passing. FT's just weren't there but shot the 3 well.

Quan looked good and if Larry Williams, Jr. can beef up he could be a good ball player. He has a nice shot and played hard tonight.

Heramb didn't play all too well though. He looked lost at times.

Overall a good game and anytime you can get in the white guys it is a good win.

Don't remember the score though.

76-58. Listened to the game on my new Sirius radio.

It sounded like we played with a lot of intensity on defense and really made it tough on them. Were gonna have to keep doing that to have a chance. Williams is a bit short and skinny, but like Ive said before hes got the skills to play. Sounded like we worked the ball around nicely on the offensive side and Quan had some nice dunks. We need Quan to keep stepping up and playing well. Although Reed could do some improving, it sounded like a solid performance.

Overall it was a solid performance. There were a few over thrown balls on the break, nothing to be too worried about though. It took a lil bit for the team to pick up the intensity but after about the 5th time I yelled "lets see some intensity" we finally saw some.

Hargrove did come back in a play some. So I'll assume he is back. His hand was wrapped up though. But he did dribble the ball well and had some good passes.

Guest mtn_tgr

Auburn played well. I watched the 2nd half. TAMCC is no xavier or sec team, but this game should help give some confidence to the guys like Williams, Heramb, and Hargrove going into this tough stretch. Overall we handled the ball really well for the most part. They played very intense on defense and ad 15+ steals. They are really enjoyable to watch and play with a lot of intensity.

It took a lil bit for the team to pick up the intensity but after about the 5th time I yelled "lets see some intensity" we finally saw some.

Sweet. Did you get the game ball? Or at least get a thank you from Lebo?

It took a lil bit for the team to pick up the intensity but after about the 5th time I yelled "lets see some intensity" we finally saw some.

No but runswithscissors asked Saban how his day was and Saban said "hrump".

I agree with the above analysis. I was glad to see us come out and get a win. I would give Leflore high school a genuine chance against TAMU-CC, but we handled them like we were supposed to. Our team cannot compete with teams in the SEC with our current roster, especially if we have any foul trouble(which we did not last night). Lucky for us last night, TAMU-CC did not have a great inside game. #54 was not a bad player, but SEC teams will ahve two or three iside guys with better game. Quan didn't do a great job of guarding the post. Everyone who attempted to guard the post got pushed around on occassion by a very mediocre post player. I dont think this next 3-5 weeks without Vot is going to be very pretty.

Actually yes I did get a thank you... Well around campus right before the season ended Lucas said thanks for the support. He had recognized me from being on the front row every game.

I was halfway kidding about me yelling out pick up the intensity. I don't think I had anything to do with it... Just a Prowell dunk.

Archived