Anyone excited about the Florida State series?

mowegl

Im excited about watching the games Thursday and Friday. This gives as an opportunity to face some tough competition and see where we stand. Only bad thing is the weather. It's supposed to be like 40 degrees at first pitch tomorrow night. I just dont like having to get all bundled up and be freezing. I guess there's a chance they'll move the game up tomorrow.

Florida state scored at least 14 runs in each game (14,15,15) and didnt play more than 8 innings in any (7,8,8). They are hitting like .420 as team. Should be a tough test for our starters and bullpen.

I will be attending the two in Auburn, and then traveling to Tallahassee for the second half of the series.

Quit rubbing it in.

Im excited about watching the games Thursday and Friday. This gives as an opportunity to face some tough competition and see where we stand. Only bad thing is the weather. It's supposed to be like 40 degrees at first pitch tomorrow night. I just dont like having to get all bundled up and be freezing. I guess there's a chance they'll move the game up tomorrow.

Florida state scored at least 14 runs in each game (14,15,15) and didnt play more than 8 innings in any (7,8,8). They are hitting like .420 as team. Should be a tough test for our starters and bullpen.

but who was their competition? I doubt it was any kind of baseball powerhouse.

If we continue to commit errors like we did last night and so far today, were in trouble. Headed over to watch the rest of the game.

Come on Tigers.

Lost 7-5 Thursday and 6-5 today.

Tigers got up 1-0 in the first but gave up 2 runs in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th before scoring another run in the bottom of the 4th. FSU was up 6-2 heading into the bottom of the 9th. Rallied back (3 runs) but fell just short.

Now the Tigers go to Tallahassee to play games Saturday and Sunday.

Archived