Canon dSLR for sale

Duder

We are upgrading so we are unloading our camera. The camera is barely a year old and has been well-cared for. Camera is in like-new condition, no scratches, dents, etc. LCD is not scratched, battery still holds a charge as long as it always has. You will get the battery, charger, strap, camera, lens, cables, disc, original box, etc. We are also letting a 2gb memory card go along with the camera so it will be totally ready to go. The lens has never been used.

Link to the kit on Amazon: Canon XSi w/ lens 18-55mm IS Lens

If anyone is interested making me an offer. I can ship, at your expense, if you'd prefer; we can complete via PayPal that way or cash locally.

Cheers

• 5 months later...

We are upgrading so we are unloading our camera. The camera is barely a year old and has been well-cared for. Camera is in like-new condition, no scratches, dents, etc. LCD is not scratched, battery still holds a charge as long as it always has. You will get the battery, charger, strap, camera, lens, cables, disc, original box, etc. We are also letting a 2gb memory card go along with the camera so it will be totally ready to go. The lens has never been used.

Link to the kit on Amazon: Canon XSi w/ lens 18-55mm IS Lens

If anyone is interested making me an offer. I can ship, at your expense, if you'd prefer; we can complete via PayPal that way or cash locally.

Cheers

I know its december and you posted this in june...but do you still have the camera for sale?

Archived