Movie Quotes Name Em - Ask Em!

guerra aguila

"Raising Arizona" (and the intro theme song never fails to crack me up!)

"Yo! Deliverance!  You see number 74?  Well, that's MY son."

:believe::aufb:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blind Side

"You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships."

"I gotta buy you, like, a proverb book or something. This mix'n'match s### gotta go."

"What?"

"A penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn't it?"

"And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen."

The Boondock Saints

Sorry, Coach. I stopped when I heard the whistle.

Where were you taking him?

The bus. It was time for him to go home. [/color] [/color]

<There can never be enough.>

• 2 weeks later...

Weird Science

"Oh, he's very popular Ed.  The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, bloods, waistoids, dweebies- they all adore him.  They think he's a righteous dude."

• 2 weeks later...

The Untouchables

Over, did you say over?  Nothing is over until we decide it is.  Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?  Hell no.

Germans?

Forget it, he's rollin.

And it ain't over now.  Cause when the going gets tough...............................................the tough get goin.  Now who's with me?  Let's go, come on.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Animal House

" Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?"

Blues Brothers

"Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing. "

The Monster Squad

" No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? This girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll. "

Smokey and the Bandit

I got a special treat for you this evening, a young man that you all know as Joe the Policeman from the "What's Going Down" episode of "That's My Momma". I want you to put your hands together, and welcome him to the stage. Big round of applause for Jackson Heights own, Mr. Randy Watson.

• 2 weeks later...

Long threads occasionally need rules refreshed.  Not a slam, I have made at least one mistake today.

Movie Quotes Name Em - Ask Em!

« on: March 02, 2010, 07:18:33 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote

Simple rules guys... one person quotes a line from a movie... the next person answers the quote with the name of the movie, and then comes up with a quote of his/her own.

So page twelve restart:

From above Movie: Act of Valor

New quote:  "...I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"

Archived