Really, really need 3 tix for the LSU or UGA game....

BigBlueWDE

for a good price....I can't come to let this special season pass me by without watching the Tigers live w/ the wife and son. Please PM w/ anything that you may have available. Willing to mix and match if you only have 1 or 2.

Thanks in advance!!!

For best prices come to Auburn on gameday. Before kick off prices will drop.

Thanks for the tip! Looking to secure them before leaving from Huntsville. I hate to get down there and everything go for triple digits a piece.

For best prices come to Auburn on gameday. Before kick off prices will drop.

Thanks for the tip! Looking to secure them before leaving from Huntsville. I hate to get down there and everything go for triple digits a piece.

Thats yet to happen this year. But I definitely can't blame you for trying to get them now. Wish I could help ya out. Every game there have been sets of tickets outside of JHS going for $20-30 a pop.

I'm having trouble finding 3 together for triple digit prices. End zone tickets are nearing 200 a pop now and I just cant swing it. I wouldnt be comfortable driving down without them for this one. I must be one of the few people who have actually driven down and not found a ticket before a game. granted its been a few years but it actually happened to me twice.

I'm having trouble finding 3 together for triple digit prices. End zone tickets are nearing 200 a pop now and I just cant swing it. I wouldnt be comfortable driving down without them for this one. I must be one of the few people who have actually driven down and not found a ticket before a game. granted its been a few years but it actually happened to me twice.

They were going for face Monday @ auburntigers.com, but I was worried about sitting w/ my wife and son in the LSU section. I guess I should have jumped on that when I had a chance. Really, really want them to experience JHS during a big game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived