Monday's observations and bammer math. Late edition

4AUsince62

From reading some of the post from Monday I am guessing most had a day much like mine. The two biggies: Cam is the whole offence and the refs cheated.

1st: They do not realize just how good this O line is. Cam is great but how many Heisman QBs have fallen by the wayside this year when the O line has failed? And let us not forget the Rbs and receivers. Bammer math 1 > 11. 

2nd: They have taken this past weekend much worse than the piggies. The most they can come up with is 14 points the refs "gave" Auburn maybe even 21. Don't even look at what the zebras cost Auburn, the margin of victory was 22 points. Bammer math 14 > 22, 21 > 22, apparently the number 11, or its multiples, is a mathmatical anomaly that all numbers are greater than. Go figure.

you really want to ruin a bamtards day just agree with them. they absolutely cannot handle it. they get so riled up practicing arguing their retarded logic in the bathroom mirror that it sends them into complete meltdown if you refuse to argue.

I hear ya 62,  not only the Oline, but remember Cam intercepted 2 passes, Cam ran a KO 99 yards, etc.  FYI on the Refs cheating,  Tony Barnhart talked to Rogers Redding after the game. According to him, the covering official on Fannings TD was screened by the Arky tackler and could not see the ball (Replay shows this to be true), the opposite side wing official did have a clear view and saw the ball break the plane but did not signal because the covering official was suppose to. After huddling and talking it over, the wing official said it was a TD and that's why it was ruled that on the field. No evidence was found to dispute that, so it stood.  As for the fumble and return, the Arky player never touched the ground so the ball was live.  Simple as that.  No cheating no bad calls. NOW as for the BAD calls that went Arky's way............................

Archived