Lets start a new thread

Droxside

Something a little more positive with the year about to start...I really want to see this years team take on Barbee's personality of a hard nosed team, 100% for 40 minutes every game type of team. The talent is not there yet, but there is no reason this team cannot play hard and even a bit above their heads and gain the respect of everyone setting the tone for coming years and win a few they are not supposed to along the way. I for one will judge this team on effort and DEFENSE more so then wins. Give potential recruits a glimpse of what Auburn basketball in it's new arena and new hard nosed coach would mean to them...Any one else have any thoughts?

I'm just ready to see a basketball team in that new arena.. Will we be a dominant force this year? Probably not. But if we play defense and hard nose fundamental basketball we should be able to compete day in and day out in the SEC. Thats a huge "if".

The three current commits are all expected to sign on the dotted line during the early signing period that starts Nov 10. I would say that's good news.

Who are those 3? 

I am excited about this year.  Liked stated earlier, I will judge this team on execution, intensity, and drive.  Just like Chizik's first year, it will be exciting to see the new foundation laid for our BB program.

War Eagle!!

:wedance:

The three current commits are all expected to sign on the dotted line during the early signing period that starts Nov 10. I would say that's good news.

Who are those 3?   

I am excited about this year.  Liked stated earlier, I will judge this team on execution, intensity, and drive.   Just like Chizik's first year, it will be exciting to see the new foundation laid for our BB program.

War Eagle!!

Cedrick McAfee, Benard Moreno and Willy Kauassi.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=15861.0

Something a little more positive with the year about to start...I really want to see this years team take on Barbee's personality of a hard nosed team, 100% for 40 minutes every game type of team. The talent is not there yet, but there is no reason this team cannot play hard and even a bit above their heads and gain the respect of everyone setting the tone for coming years and win a few they are not supposed to along the way. I for one will judge this team on effort and DEFENSE more so then wins. Give potential recruits a glimpse of what Auburn basketball in it's new arena and new hard nosed coach would mean to them...Any one else have any thoughts?

thanks for this thread. We need to be more positive now as much as ever.

Who are those 3?   

I am excited about this year.  Liked stated earlier, I will judge this team on execution, intensity, and drive.   Just like Chizik's first year, it will be exciting to see the new foundation laid for our BB program.

War Eagle!!

Cedrick McAfee, Benard Moreno and Willy Kauassi.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=15861.0

Many thanks!

I wish the BB recruiting was a seperated.  It's tough to go through all the FB posts looking for a BB post.

Archived