We know this week is a tune up

BPI

But next week is the Jawja game. Nothing would make me happier than to rack up 400 yards plus rushing on the leghumpers.

What concerns ya'll most about this game ?

To me it's their young Q.B. who seems to be improving with every game.

Desperate Dawgs...they need to beat us or Techy to get to a bowl game. We SHOULD beat them, but because a win would help there bowl prospects(and Mark's job), they'll play us like people possessed.

This team has stayed strong though, with the tune up with Chattanooga, and revenge of breaking this streak on the mind, we'll beat them in the end.

With AJ Green UGA has a strong passing game which could rack up points.  I think Auburn wins in a shootout.

With AJ Green UGA has a strong passing game which could rack up points.  I think Auburn wins in a shootout.

That is what I was thinking, I don't think that the dawgs can keep up the pace for the whole game.

The Dawgs are a much improved team since the start of the season.  Their "O" will put up some points but I don't see their "D" stopping our OFFENSE.  LOts of points again in this one.

AUBURN 45

UGA  38

What about the most important match-ups ? I believe Fairley body slams Murray in the first quarter , and then he runs for his life for the rest of the game.

What about the most important match-ups ? I believe Fairley body slams Murray in the first quarter , and then he runs for his life for the rest of the game.

That would be my best case scenario because AJ Green scares me.

AJ is a warm up for Julio Jones.

Julio is AJ's little sister.

this ^^^^^  :laugh: :laugh:

i dont see AJ being the only threat because eventually it will be obvious the ball is goin to him. our D will respond and we respond well! what am i saying....it wont get to that point because fairley and co. will be in the freshmeats face all day! 

Archived