Coach Chizik Video Commenting on Cam Newton

Here is a snippet of Coach Chizik from Tiger Talk tonight talking about Cam Newton. I don't know about you all, but Coach Chizik has never seemed to be the type of person who expresses emotion during these types of shows, but I think this video shows everyone who think Auburn is guilty in this investigation that Auburn University nor The Newton Family are guilty of anything. I believe in Auburn and The Newton Family, War Damn Eagle!

damn if looks could kill, he could kill someone with the glare in his eyes... You can see the anger on his face.

Yep! he is PO'd !!

wonder what look he'll have on his face during the SEC championship post game handshake with UM

damn if looks could kill, he could kill someone with the glare in his eyes... You can see the anger on his face.

Yep! he is PO'd !!

wonder what look he'll have on his face during the SEC championship post game handshake with UM

Your signature pic is awesome.. Kenny Rogers looks like he is having a great time.

Your signature pic is awesome.. Kenny Rogers looks like he is having a great time.

lol thanks! I tried like hell to find the actual kenny... thought a goofy gambler wld work better anyways

Archived