Boise State?

tgrogan21

So, I wasn't able to watch the game and I'm very happy that I wasn't able to but I was just looking at the box score for the Boise State/Hawaii game and noticed that Kellen Moore was the only QB in the box score for Boise State.

My question: Was Kellen Moore in the game until the end of the game? After Boise State put a thrashing on Hawaii. I already know that Oregon is classless with keeping the starters in the game until the very end to pad stats and put points on the scoreboard but was Boise State doing the same thing?

So, I wasn't able to watch the game and I'm very happy that I wasn't able to but I was just looking at the box score for the Boise State/Hawaii game and noticed that Kellen Moore was the only QB in the box score for Boise State.

My question: Was Kellen Moore in the game until the end of the game? After Boise State put a thrashing on Hawaii. I already know that Oregon is classless with keeping the starters in the game until the very end to pad stats and put points on the scoreboard but was Boise State doing the same thing?

He didn't play in the 4th quarter.

Boise took Kellen Moore out with 13:16 left in the game when they were up 42-7.

Also FYI:

TCU Took QB, Andy Dalton out with 3:22 left in the game when they were up 47-7.  Waymon James the RB was taken out at the same time.

Oregon was up 46-16 with 8:26 left in the game when Lamichael James was taken out but the QB, Darron Thomas was still in.  The stats don't reveal if he ever was taken out.

Auburn took Cameron Newton out at halftime with the score 48-14.  Michael Dyer did not see any action in the second half either.

Also FYI:

TCU Took QB, Andy Dalton out with 3:22 left in the game when they were up 47-7.  Waymon James the RB was taken out at the same time.

Oregon was up 46-16 with 8:26 left in the game when Lamichael James was taken out but the QB, Darron Thomas was still in.  The stats don't reveal if he ever was taken out.

Auburn took Cameron Newton out at halftime with the score 48-14.  Michael Dyer did not see any action in the second half either.

I hate when players get injured but not taking out your star players when you're completely dominating a team makes me wish that they would get slightly injured and miss a couple series when it really matters. There's a reason why Oregon can score 60 points a game and it's because they don't take out the star players. Could you imagine what the score would have been if Auburn had not taken out Newton and Dyer after Halftime?

Not to mention what the score would have been if Trotter would have thrown the ball? If I'm correct in what I saw in the game yesterday, we only threw it TWO times the entire second half.

Also FYI:

I hate when players get injured but not taking out your star players when you're completely dominating a team makes me wish that they would get slightly injured and miss a couple series when it really matters. There's a reason why Oregon can score 60 points a game and it's because they don't take out the star players. Could you imagine what the score would have been if Auburn had not taken out Newton and Dyer after Halftime?

Not to mention what the score would have been if Trotter would have thrown the ball? If I'm correct in what I saw in the game yesterday, we only threw it TWO times the entire second half.

We let Trotter throw two passes early in the 3rd Quarter.  No more passes were thrown in the game by an Auburn QB.  Kellen Moore threw passes on hs last drive.

A4e, stop pointing out reality to the voters. It's obvious they don't understand it anyway.

I have to get my exercises in, my exercises in futility.  ;D

Archived