Looks like the entire South should prepare

SouthLink02

Here in SE Al. the winds are blowing about 20-30 mph nice and steady. The rain will soon be here and the gusts are supposed to be around 50-60 or so, I think. Not too bad.

The biggest risk here is the rain. We have gotten good rain in the last week so the rivers are full. They say we could get anywhere betwwen 2 and 15 inches of rain. I'm glad I don't live in a flood zone!

in Auburn its been gusting since last night I'm more worried about the rain back home IF the rain falls faster than the pool can drain talk about a serious problem.

I am supposed to fly to NYC tomorrow at 7am. I hope it goes well. I am not that nervous but I have a wife I will probably have to tranqulize prior to take off.

Its starting to get messy out there now. I've already had one power outage, and I've got 2 tree limbs beating the snot out of the roof on my trailer. I like sleeping during storms, but not when theyre annoying. Seems like it rains small limbs every now and then.

I am slightly worried about my car, I'm hoping nothing falls on it or damages it. Its at the point where insurance cant reimburse what its worth to me.

I bet class attendance will be similar to Kerry's Senate attendance tomorrow. I'm contimplating not goin in to work myself. Since they took my B zone tag away and I have to walk that much further, odds are I'm not... :P

Archived