Media at game this weekend...

wareagle0182

This weekend is projected to have the most media coverage of any game this season in all of college football with the media running  around like ants on the Plains....I cant wait to see the sidelines much less find a parking space....I hope Auburn is selective who they give credentials to.....

:wareagle:                                     

I think they should proceed as usual....but maybe strategically place a few rat traps around the stadium. :-X

Here ,have another hotdog ;D Yeah that's our secret recipe relish, enjoy. :beatmullet:

"Here, have a chili dog Mr. Forde." "Since when did chili have peanuts and corn in it?"

I think they should proceed as usual....but maybe strategically place a few rat traps around the stadium. :-X

Here ,have another hotdog ;D Yeah that's our secret recipe relish, enjoy. :beatmullet:

"Here, have a chili dog Mr. Forde." "Since when did chili have peanuts and corn in it?"

EEEEEWWWW!  Nice weegs!!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Maybe we could have some WANTED posters plastering the beams of JHS.  I wouldn't mind accidentally spilling my coke on someone.  I have to walk by the press box entrance to get to my seat.

How great would it be if Gameday was at Auburn this weekend!!!  Well, probably not so great for them!  Probably be the first ever Gameday where no fan were allowed to be behind the set.

Knowing how ESPN opperates, they would be saying he's innocent until proven guilty while they were here than have a totally different take on Sunday.

How great would it be if Gameday was at Auburn this weekend!!!  Well, probably not so great for them!  Probably be the first ever Gameday where no fan were allowed to be behind the set.

More people without stones. We have seen the last of gameday at AU for quite some time to come. They do not have the courage to be exposed for what they aren't. A reputable sports reporting organization.

Archived