Reverse Tiger Walk - 430-530

tokizy

Judging by some of the other tweets, someone asked what time the team was leaving to head out so they could do a flash mob on the bus or something.

Then the follow was reverse tiger walk.  I guess just to rally up while they load up.  If they do leave as a team and do lock downs I am all in support. thats the way to take control and get focused.

Maybe at the end of the third quarter the team is going to form 2 lines and let us walk through them! Reverse Tiger Walk!........ok........maybe not.  ;)

This will take place tomorrow night when the players get on the bus at the Athletic Complex to head to Montgomery for the night.

Thanks for clarifying. I keep thinking today is Friday. hahahaha

I hope we are soo far ahead they leave 3rd quarter.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=164307093602816

Time Friday, November 12 · 4:30pm - 5:30pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Outside the Athletic Complex (Donahue and Samford)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to have a "Reverse Tiger Walk" for the team as they load the bus and head to Montgomery for the night. This is something done every week, but usually only the Tiger Hosts/Hostesses are there.

This is a great way to show Cam and the rest of the team that we are behind them, and that we are just as sick of this GARBAGE as Chizik. It's also a chance to show the rest of the country what the Auburn Family is all about, and that Auburn Spirit is something we live, and not just something we talk about.

Please be in front of the athletic complex by 4:30 to start forming the crowd, and tell anyone you can think of about this. You won't be able to park at the complex or BEMC so we are encouraging people to park at the IM. Also there is a facebook event that has over 200 members so far, and an email was sent to all the fraternities yesterday and SGA president asking for help and attendance. I know by Friday we can get enough students and tailgaters there to make a real impression on the team!

If you can't be there please help spread the word, either by way of mouth or inviting people to the facebook event.

I'm not sure how to insert a link, but here is the address for the event. If a mod could edit it for me that would be great. Also, a pin would be great if possible after comments die down.

See everyone Friday!

Beat the Dawgs and War CAM Eagle!

I guess that its a lockdown night so they are getting on a bus to head out somewhere.

They always move to either Columbus or Montgomery for the night prior to the games at home. Always a team only night.

We are going to have a "Reverse Tiger Walk" for the team as they load the bus and head to Montgomery for the night. This is something done every week, but usually only the Tiger Hosts/Hostesses are there.

This is a great way to show Cam and the rest of the team that we are behind them, and that we are just as sick of this GARBAGE as Chizik. It's also a chance to show the rest of the country what the Auburn Family is all about, and that Auburn Spirit is something we live, and not just something we talk about.

Please be in front of the athletic complex by 4:30 to start forming the crowd, and tell anyone you can think of about this. You won't be able to park at the complex or BEMC so we are encouraging people to park at the IM. Also there is a facebook event that has over 200 members so far, and an email was sent to all the fraternities yesterday and SGA president asking for help and attendance. I know by Friday we can get enough students and tailgaters there to make a real impression on the team!

If you can't be there please help spread the word, either by way of mouth or inviting people to the facebook event.

I'm not sure how to insert a link, but here is the address for the event. If a mod could edit it for me that would be great. Also, a pin would be great if possible after comments die down.

See everyone Friday!

Beat the Dawgs and War CAM Eagle!

Also a great way to keep the media at bay!!!!!!!

Archived