CIA Screening Test

TitanTiger

The CIA had an opening for an assassin.

After all the background checks, interviews, and testing were done, there were three finalists, two men and a woman.  For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances.  Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair.  Kill Her!!!"

The man said, "You can't be serious.  I could never shoot my wife.”  The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job.  Take your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions.  He took the gun and went into the room.  All was quiet for about five minutes.  Then the man came out with tears in his eyes.  "I tried, but I can't kill my wife.”  The agent said, "You don't have what it takes, take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn.  She was given the instruction to kill her husband.  She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another.  They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls.  After a few minutes, all was quiet.  The door opened slowly and there stood the woman.  She wiped the sweat from her brow.

"This gun is loaded with blanks", she said.  "I had to beat him to death with the chair."

Moral: Women are evil.  Don't mess with them

That's why women (historically) do not make good leaders. They are great with everything except mercy. And sometimes the most important part of ruling is to know when to mete out mercy.

Note I did not say unsuccessful leaders. Cause most women are very successfull leaders. Just not overall "good." Don't bash me, bash history!

That's why women (historically) do not make good leaders. They are great with everything except mercy. And sometimes the most important part of ruling is to know when to mete out mercy.

Note I did not say unsuccessful leaders. Cause most women are very successfull leaders. Just not overall "good." Don't bash me, bash history!

Oh PUHLEEZE!! I can't even BEGIN to think about the countless times throughout history, ancient and otherwise, where a triumphant MAN celebrated his victory by systematically killing every man, woman and child on the opposing side. :rolleyes:

You are so full of crapola... jsut do a Google search on the phrase "showed no mercy".

The citizens now fought desperately, and the Greeks were repeatedly driven back. But the city was running out of food and, after a seven month siege, Tyre fell. Alexander was so furious that this one city had halted his progress for so long, that he gave the city over to plunder and his soldiers sacked it without mercy.
Richard the Lionheart, heir of Henry II, but later went on Crusade to Palestine, where he showed no mercy in the slaughtering of Muslims.

You were just :poke: at me, weren't you? I'll show you no mercy... :brick:

Women hold grudges and stay bitter alot longer then men do. I have had way too many women confirm that statement for me. :D Women tend to also cause more property damage over breaking up then men do also.

Women hold grudges and stay bitter alot longer then men do. I have had way too many women confirm that statement for me. :D Women tend to also cause more property damage over breaking up then men do also.

That was my point! We'll see how long Jenny holds this against me? :D

Property damage? Why would we want to destroy what the judge is going to give us anyway? B)

And CCTAU - just watch your six... :fish:

Property damage? Why would we want to destroy what the judge is going to give us anyway? B)

And CCTAU - just watch your six... :fish:

Because sometimes you guys just like to watch things B U R N !

Archived