1 Hurting Fan To Another

wde1968

I have followed Auburn with all the passion I could give since listening to Punt Bama Punt as a child. I am in a family that is 95% mullets(yes that kind of bammer), I do not have any insider connections that some do.

What I really want to know is if there is a booster that would actually pull this s#$%? If not I am not worried about the staff all will be ok. A wild booster though really has me in a funk.

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Guest midnight

I have followed Auburn with all the passion I could give since listening to Punt Bama Punt as a child. I am in a family that is 95% mullets(yes that kind of bammer), I do not have any insider connections that some do.

What I really want to know is if there is a booster that would actually pull this s#$%? If not I am not worried about the staff all will be ok. A wild booster though really has me in a funk.

WAR DAMN EAGLE

no there isnt

WAR DAMN EAGLE

no there isnt

Then I do not worry at all about Chizik. Dont see him doing this BS.

Take comfort.  Friday is "Anonymous Source" day.  All Auburn aliumni, students, faculty and generally well liked Auburn supporters are to be know only as "Anonymous Source" tomorrow.  So "Anonymous Source,"  get out there and tell Thayer, ESPN, CNN, United Nations, C-Span, and everyone else the truth.  I'm counting on you.  Remember, if you wear attend a conference, answer the phone, or get a speeding ticket - you are "Anonymous Source."

We didn't need Cam to have a good season this year.  I don't think anyone at AU would have taken the risk.  But if it was anyone, Bobby Lowder, would be the one.

Archived