I'm so sick of the "we're done" comments

ville27

I'm so sick of people posting the "we're done" comments.  So far, the most that we have heard that could harm Auburn is if Cam is ruled ineligible.  From what we have heard so far, the NCAA and SEC received information before the season started and they would have been responsible for contacting Auburn.  Until we hear anything that says Auburn or a representative of Auburn was involved in a payment scenario, there is no "we're done" situation.    Erasing wins is NOT "we're done".  Being put on probation or worse IS "we're done".  The latter can't happen unless we were either involved in a payment scenario (and no one has suggested that at all) or we played an ineligible player that did something WHILE ENROLLED at Auburn to cause the ineligibility and we had a "lack of institutional control" (as in the USC/Reggie Bush scenario).  I'm starting to wonder if some of these "we're done" folks are Turd posers trying to stir the pot.

I'm so sick of people posting the "we're done" comments.  So far, the most that we have heard that could harm Auburn is if Cam is ruled ineligible.  From what we have heard so far, the NCAA and SEC received information before the season started and they would have been responsible for contacting Auburn.  Until we hear anything that says Auburn or a representative of Auburn was involved in a payment scenario, there is no "we're done" situation.    Erasing wins is NOT "we're done".  Being put on probation or worse IS "we're done".  The latter can't happen unless we were either involved in a payment scenario (and no one has suggested that at all) or we played an ineligible player that did something WHILE ENROLLED at Auburn to cause the ineligibility and we had a "lack of institutional control" (as in the USC/Reggie Bush scenario).  I'm starting to wonder if some of these "we're done" folks are Turd posers trying to stir the pot.

^^^^^ AGREE ^^^^^    :wareagle:

I'm so sick of people posting the "we're done" comments.  So far, the most that we have heard that could harm Auburn is if Cam is ruled ineligible

Even that would be "overdone" for me

Archived