UGA should apologize

Fly Eagle Fly

Just got back from the game and that was the most ridiculous lack of sportsmanship I have ever seen out a UGA team.  It was HORRIBLE.  Ok , Fairley hit the QB late earlier in the game, but how in hades did he deserve what the UGA O-line did to him?  Seriuosly?

UGA started all that mess and they should publicly apologize to the University of Auburn and Nick Fairley.

Horrible, horrible display of sportsmanship from a bunch of so called football players.

:wareagle:

Just got back from the game and that was the most ridiculous lack of sportsmanship I have ever seen out a UGA team.  It was HORRIBLE.  Ok , Fairley hit the QB late earlier in the game, but how in hades did he deserve what the UGA O-line did to him?  Seriuosly?

UGA started all that mess and they should publicly apologize to the University of Auburn and Nick Fairley.

Horrible, horrible display of sportsmanship from a bunch of so called football players.

An apology to Auburn University would be better

You know what I meant.  :insert drunk smiley:

Yeah but couldn't let that one go man  :wedance:

Understand.  :wedance::believe:

Understand.   :wedance::believe:

Same to you FEF but I wouldn't expect them to apologize.  :we:

Yeah thats one thing that always bothers me.

And Danielson saying that "Richt was saying that Fairley was getting cheap shots and they weren't being called...that's why this happens"

I hope Richt didnt say that, because I live in Atl and have believed Richt to be a very nice guy. But your Oline cant play dirty against a player just because the refs werent callin somethin.

Yeah they won't apologize Richt was absolutely defiant when he ran out there defending it. He knew what he was getting into.

Same to you FEF but I wouldn't expect them to apologize.   :we:

I'm new to this message board thing.  What does FEF mean?

:party:=just really wanted to put the dancing guy up for some reason.  :laugh:

And Danielson saying that "Richt was saying that Fairley was getting cheap shots and they weren't being called...that's why this happens"

I hope Richt didnt say that, because I live in Atl and have believed Richt to be a very nice guy. But your Oline cant play dirty against a player just because the refs werent callin somethin.

Yeah they won't apologize Richt was absolutely defiant when he ran out there defending it. He knew what he was getting into.

I'm not saying UGA will, but they should.

They played a dirty dirty game today and we should expect no less in two weeks.  Those freakin' bammers are gonna come after our boys with everything they got and we better to beat them, Satan, the REC and the SEC all in one because nobody wants to see us succeed.  It's sad really.

Guest simonsez

They played a dirty dirty game today and we should expect no less in two weeks.  Those freakin' barners are gonna come after our boys with everything they got and we better to beat them, Satan, the REC and the SEC all in one because nobody wants to see us succeed.  It's sad really.

Barners????????? are you sure your not a bammer?  Hopefully that was a typo

They played a dirty dirty game today and we should expect no less in two weeks.  Those freakin' barners are gonna come after our boys with everything they got and we better to beat them, Satan, the REC and the SEC all in one because nobody wants to see us succeed.  It's sad really.

OMG...... :laugh:  That was a complete typo.  lol  Can't believe I just said that.

OMG...... :laugh:  That was a complete typo.  lol  Can't believe I just said that.

was thinking the same thing

FEF= Fly Eagle Fly

FEF= Fly Eagle Fly

Props to you bro.  Props to you  :bow:

Wont happen. If you read over Richt's post game comments, he basically hints that he believes Auburn was playing dirty, so I wouldn't expect any kind of apology.

Wont happen. If you read over Richt's post game comments, he basically hints that he believes Auburn was playing dirty, so I wouldn't expect any kind of apology.

Like I said earlier in this thread, I don't think it 'will' happen, but it definitely 'should' happen.

That was the worst display of sportsmanship I have, possibly, ever seen by the dawgs.

I hope the tape it sent to the SEC so those cheap shots by Ealey and others on Fairley could be evaluated for possible 1st half suspensions when they play GA Tech.   I lost a lot of respect for Richt tonight.  He was whining to officials throughout the game and I think lost complete control of his team.  I now understand why they've had like 12 arrests in the past year.  

Now that the alcohol has worn off, I feel like both sides did some pretty bad things. Fairley's cheap shot to Murray was completely uncalled for and our two players being ejected, how stupid was that. Now, I don't understand why Georgia's OL did not called for the gang-like beating they put on Fairley. Regardless, I am happy we won, but I am not as happy as I wanted to be because of the ugly ending to the game. Maybe a lot of what I am feeling is still leftover emotions about the whole Cam issue. Now, bring on dem elephants from TTown!!!! This one is going to be real ugly!!!! PS - is there somewhere I can watch a replay?

Archived