A first for ESPN (sort of )

AuburnGrad78

What has surprised me....On every channel (ESPN, ESPN2,ESPNEWS) I have not seen them show what happened at the end of the game when showing highlights of the game, or even mentioned it.

What has surprised me....On every channel (ESPN, ESPN2,ESPNEWS) I have not seen them show what happened at the end of the game when showing highlights of the game, or even mentioned it.

I was just reading the thread about the ending of the game and was thinking this exact same thing.

I was just reading the thread about the ending of the game and was thinking this exact same thing.

x3>That has crossed my mind several times today as well.. Seems kinda odd  :dunno:

I'll be honest with you, if they showed the isolated camera shot of the THUGA players dogpiling and then mugging and assaulting (punching, gouging, stomping, etc) Nick Fairley, I'd be okay with it because without seeing that part it is out of context and does look bad.  However, in context, it makes perfect sense.  That said, throwing a punch is really dumb from both a practicial sense and a ramification sense.  War Eagle!!

Archived