Why I believe AU wins by 10 or more.

AUISALL1345162868

We will score at least 30. Probably more.

Nick Fairley will be a man possesed. Two of his buddies will not play the 1st half because they were helping him out after he was jumped by the pansy ass GA players. He will have fire coming out his facemask. The rest of the Defensive lineman will have their motor running at maximum RPM's too and will likely kick some ass because bammer will have 2 or maybe 3 on Fairley.

We have Cam and everybody on the team is sick of the BS being slung around about him. UA will be on the recieving end of their anger.

If it comes out before the game or if the team finds out that bammers were behind the "leaking" of the Cam info (I believe they are at least partially responsible), the beating will be much worse-3 touchdowns or more.

Bammers are scared. Including their players. They will never admit it but they are crapping in their pants.

War Damn Eagle!

We will score at least 30. Probably more.

Nick Fairley will be a man possesed. Two of his buddies will not play the 1st half because they were helping him out after he was jumped by the pansy ass GA players. He will have fire coming out his facemask. The rest of the Defensive lineman will have their motor running at maximum RPM's too and will likely kick some ass because bammer will have 2 or maybe 3 on Fairley.

We have Cam and everybody on the team is sick of the BS being slung around about him. UA will be on the recieving end of their anger.

If it comes out before the game or if the team finds out that bammers were behind the "leaking" of the Cam info (I believe they are at least partially responsible), the beating will be much worse-3 touchdowns or more.

Bammers are scared. Including their players. They will never admit it but they are crapping in their pants.

War Damn Eagle!

I get a lot of strange looks when I say it, but I look for this game to go along the lines of the Ole Miss and Georgia games. Not really interested in what happened earlier in the season, the offense is really clicking now, getting better and deadly. I just do not think anyone (including Alabama) can stop Auburn on offense but Auburn. Continue to protect the ball and we put up +40 on anybody on a dry field...

Auburn...45

Bama...31

Our defense gives up some points buts consistently gets several more stops then the other team defense and that will continue on Nov. 26th in Tuscaloosa, I'm betting on it...

For once I want us to put the foot on the face and hold it there. Run it up until the clock sounds. Spare me the sportsmanship sermon. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

I agree.  This needs to be a statement game.  Not to impress voters or because we need it for the BCS, but just to demoralize the other school in the state.

Maybe we can let Trotter/Caudle come in late and throw a touchdown pass at the end when we should be running out the clock.

Archived