New Poll....More Motivation!!!

wareagle0182

There's another one that is straight up who is going to win the Iron Bowl and at last check we were at 33% compared to 67% for the turds.   :wedance:

Here is the other one.....Again, notice where they have the game being played at...gotta love ESPN  :banghead:

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=24828.0

How can this be, I thought the SEC was down this year!

Oh yeah, the SEC west has 4 teams in the top 12.

This is such a joke, of course we are the most likely to lose.  We are the only team that plays anybody good.  Can you imagine if you heard Auburn say "we have to get ready for our key match-up with Nevada".

I hope the Bama boys are reading all this and buying into it. That will make them that much easier to embarrass.

On a bit of a different note, I am completely behind Fairley but I hope the coaches have reeled him in a bit on the spearing and body slams. The result of all this media attention is going to be the refs watching him a  lot closer, I can promise you that.

.....with all of the country betting on us to lose, I think that's just more fodder to fuel the fire of an Auburn victory over Bama; however, I will agree with the premise that among the teams/games listed, Auburn is definitely playing the tougher opponent...it's the SEC after all!!!  I recently read that many had UA by 4.  I'm counting on the "we refuse to lose" mentality that this team has generated this entire season.  War Eagle!!!

Archived