AU in the LA Times

jtauburntiger

Ratings, Ratings, Ratings-AU vs. GA had the highest rating of the season for CBS and GA is a 500 team at best-TCU or Boise in the title game will have terrible ratings-I wouldn't be glued to the TV like I am w/ a Big 10/Big 12 or SEC school-this guy is an idiot

Don't let the hate get to you guys... We should relish this kind of hate. Let it drive us and motivate us.. If you can't beat us, hate us. ;D

Like Ace Frehley said on KISS ALIVE II,

"Shock meeeee, make me feel better

Hate meeeee, makes me play better"  :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

This article is all about their precious Rose Bowl.

"If Auburn loses, though, and, say, Boise State ends up in the title game, the Rose Bowl is off the hook and could take Stanford."

So Boise is good enough to play in the NC but not worthy of their Rose Bowl? So hypocritical.

Just what i was thinking

Like Ace Frehley said on KISS ALIVE II,

"Shock meeeee, make me feel better

Hate meeeee, makes me play better"  :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Just for you man....

:hellyeah:

I love when haters bring out the "one of the top teams in the nation to be on probation", they NEVER tell the whole story. Does anyone have details of every time we were put on probation and is anyone old enough to give backstory to all of what really happened, since I suspect the Bammer led state media probably covered up important points back then just like they do now? We all know our #1 battle over all of time has been the oppression from Bammer and we have always prevailed through those trials and tribulations. I'd like to have more knowledge of the full story of everything going on around those times that we got in trouble. Learning the past helps prevent us from repeating it.

It seems everyone would want a matchup between AU and Ore. What a great shoot-out. It would come down to who runs out of ammo first. But if it's not AU and instead BSU or TCU, I hope whover they play shoves it up their A$$ and breaks it off in them. As George C. Scott said in the movie Patton, "Now you SOB's know how I feel. BTW, Happy Thanksgiving everyone and WDE!.

I guess it is too bad for them that Auburn is going to go ahead and show up and play the game anyway, ruins their college football hopes for an all west coast bcs championship if the truth be known...Last time I thought about it I realized that I have lost nothing in LA...Hope the guy who wrote that watches tomorrow...

Archived