Auburn vs. Jacksonville

AuburnBasketball

we lose 69-55 ross had 18 and 11 Chubb had 10 and 7 and Langford had 4 offensive rebounds to go along with 4 points. Everybody else played awful cant make a freethrow :banghead: to save our life and we turn the ball over to much it just disgust me. :pcprobs:

So we have lost to Samford and Jacksonville State?  WOW just WOW, I ThoughT Langford was suppose to be good, guess Barbee might have already lost his team mentally this season

Just Jacksonville. It wasn't Jacksonville State.

The team is struggling alot because of their youth and the coaching transition. I think our expectations were way to high coming into the season. Langford and Payne will both be good at Auburn in time but they are both freshmen. Chubb has played well this season but he passes up alot of passes to wide open players to try to make hook shots that are simply improbable of him making. He did several times tonight while I was at the game.

This is beyond the generic term "rebuilding". We are not in the top 10 college level basketball programs in our STATE. Wow.

is there even 10 d 1 bball programs in this state and im preety sure we could beat alabama state and a&m and probably south alabama

This is beyond the generic term "rebuilding". We are not in the top 10 college level basketball programs in our STATE. Wow.

is there even 10 d 1 bball programs in this state and im preety sure we could beat alabama state and a&m and probably south alabama

No there isn't, that is my point. That is why I said college level. JUCOS, DII's, NAIA, in addition to DI. It is a joke.

No there isn't, that is my point. That is why I said college level. JUCOS, DII's, NAIA, in addition to DI. It is a joke.

i hope we could beat the jucos,naia's and most of the d2 programs

South would beat AU by 10+. I live in Mobile and have been to 2 South games and 1 AU game, and South was easily better

South would beat AU by 10+. I live in Mobile and have been to 2 South games and 1 AU game, and South was easily better

ok lets say frankie and ty and varez ward where playing now who would win!???!!!?!?!

Coach Barbee was given an empty plate this year.  We will have to live through it.  Having him and his recruiting ability here promises great times ahead for our program.  I will take the lumps this year for the promise of great times in the future.  (Much prefer this scenario to what we had the previous 6 years...mediocrity with sign of real improvement year after year.)

War Eagle!!!

:wedance:

I have to agree. South would beat Auburn.

Barbee came in with very little talent from last year. Then we had bad luck and two key players got hurt. While it is good to hope that he can pull off a coaching miracle this year, it is unrealistic.  A few of the players are improving and all of them seem to be playing hard. That is the most we can expect this year.

One key thing that will help is a full gym.  Players play harder when they have strong fan support. It might get us an extra win maybe two this year but where it will really help us where the game is really won and lost and that is when recruits visit. 

We sell family to our football recruits. Family is there in the tough times. If we want Barbee to succeed we must find a way to fill up the house every game win or lose.  A recruit comes to our house when we are down and see a strong supportive family there for their team and that recruit will think man when I get there and we start winning how great it will be.

I am in Texas so I can not be there but please if you live close by find a way to go to the games.  Auburn is Family lets start proving it.

:we:

Archived