what will the commish do about this loser??

Bro Johnny Mac

I am sure the player could not see it in time, but if I saw a sideline coach trying to trip me, I would have changed angles a little and plowed through him.  Again, he didnt expect that to happen and he couldnt see it in time.

That's one that you remember for the next punt and you drill that guy into the back of the bench. He would think twice before doing that crap again.

I just saw this on FoxNews...unbelievable.  Apparently it is speculated that the Jets coaches were told to stand along the sideline because the Dolphins tend to run right along the sidelines, thus this could have been almost premeditated. 

So far he has been suspended for 3 weeks and a $25k fine.  He should be fired, IMO.

I think he should suffer some kind of reprimand or fine, but I don't think the guy should lose his job. I wouldn't want anybody to lose their job at Christmas time. The NFL should impose a rule that all players and other personnel other than the coaches should be 5-10 yards off of the sideline unless you are getting ready to sub in. Or just make the big boundary line 15 yards wide.

Archived