Cliff Lee

Ronald McDonald

Reports say that Cliff Lee will sign with the Phillies.. If so, their starting rotation would look like this:

1. Roy Halladay

2. Cliff Lee

3. Roy Oswalt

4. Cole Hamels

5. Joe Blanton

Only one word can describe that rotation: UNBEATABLE.

Crap!  I just went on ESPN this morning and saw this.  Almost spit my coffee on my monitor.  I guess when we are winning the NL east it will make it much sweeter against that rotation. 

Here's some good news. It looks more and more likely that the Braves will dump off KK to either the Pirates or the Orioles, and get a bit of salary relief. I'm also hearing that Brandon Beachy is tradable for the right price, which in my mind means the Braves are looking to make at least one more big move.

Here's some good news. It looks more and more likely that the Braves will dump off KK to either the Pirates or the Orioles, and get a bit of salary relief. I'm also hearing that Brandon Beachy is tradable for the right price, which in my mind means the Braves are looking to make at least one more big move.

That is great to hear.  They need to make one to stay competitive with the Phils.  Man I wish we could get some new ownership!

Agreed 100%. I really hope they make some major sort of deal to land Greinke. I know that's very wishful thinking, but he's worth more than a few prospects. He's a proven ace, and he's still pretty young. That would be nice

Archived