Armanti Edwards!

TAYLORKEETON

Do you think he should get a shot to start QB for the HORRIBLE Carolina Panthers will all the QB problems? If you dont know who he is, he's the only player to throw for 10,000 yards and rush for 4,000 yards in a career at Applachain State.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think he should get a shot to start QB for the HORRIBLE Carolina Panthers will all the QB problems? If you dont know who he is, he's the only player to throw for 10,000 yards and rush for 4,000 yards in a career at Applachain State.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Im not sure

?

He was QB at App. State when they beat Michigan at the Big Hosue a couple of years back. He was a great QB at APP. State but I`ve always had my doubts about his effectiveness as a pro QB. But I think in this case he deserves a chance.

?

He was QB at App. State when they beat Michigan at the Big Hosue a couple of years back. He was a great QB at APP. State but I`ve always had my doubts about his effectiveness as a pro QB. But I think in this case he deserves a chance.

agreed...i mea cmon, their situation cant be any worse?  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard the Panthers may be interested in Fairley.

hmmmmm...what sources?

Kiper and McShay said if Luck decides to stay at Stanford, the Panthers may take Fairley #1

intresting...

Archived