how hard is it to follow a winning coach when he hangs around after retiring?

wiljam08

They were just talking on jox, with Wimp Sanderson about how Urban Myer plans to stay in Gainsville and how he is still going to be included in the program.  Someone asked the question "how hard is it to follow a winning coach when that coach is still involved in the program?"  I couldn't help but think that this sounded like a good question for Terry Bowden. 

They were just talking on jox, with Wimp Sanderson about how Urban Myer plans to stay in Gainsville and how he is still going to be included in the program.  Someone asked the question "how hard is it to follow a winning coach when that coach is still involved in the program?"  I couldn't help but think that this sounded like a good question for Terry Bowden. 

Bowden didn`t hang around the program at all. He was still in Auburn but not connected to the program at all. Now Pat Dye is a different story.

Bowden didn`t hang around the program at all. He was still in Auburn but not connected to the program at all. Now Pat Dye is a different story.

I think that is what he meant.  Asking TB how it was with PD hanging around. 

Archived