Christian Westerman to AU!

tiger241345162816

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets ease up on auqbdad. i think he said all he could. sounds like we might have got a 5* olineman. if i am guessing he is gonna call ut and decommit before he goes public. just reading between the lines.

i do have a question where is westerman from? the only linked article i saw did not say. it hinted arizona, and some assume texas.

lets ease up on auqbdad. i think he said all he could. sounds like we might have got a 5* olineman. if i am guessing he is gonna call ut and decommit before he goes public. just reading between the lines.

i do have a question where is westerman from? the only linked article i saw did not say. it hinted arizona, and some assume texas.

Arizona is home

^

At this point, auqbdad shouldn't say anything because it would be basically speaking for another family.  He's given us as big of a hint as he could already.  Whichever player or players he's referring to might not even be planning on announcing until late in the recruiting cycle (or we could hear something soon and can all celebrate :D).

I'm on my phone and can't access the link, can you summarize? TIA

It says he had a very good visit and is unsure of his commitment to texas

I'm sold on this kid he is just a winner his highschool team won the state championship for two years in a row and I can guarantee he had a lot to do with it get westerman we are getting a winner hands down so proud of our coaches for going after these big time recruits  :wedance:

Dang, just think about the oline we can have in the future. Assuming we can get him, and maybe la'el (as many think we can/will), we will have Collins at LT, Robinson and Mack at guards, dismukes at center, and Westerman at RT. Wow is all I can say!! Not to mention we'll have O'Reilly and Ed Christian as well

Dang, just think about the oline we can have in the future. Assuming we can get him, and maybe la'el (as many think we can/will), we will have Collins at LT, Robinson and Mack at guards, dismukes at center, and Westerman at RT. Wow is all I can say!! Not to mention we'll have O'Reilly and Ed Christian as well

Shon Colman too. Wow!

The chances of landing Westerman are a lot better today than they were just a few days ago. That says something about the trip. Hopefully Westerman doesn't buy the B.S. Mack Brown will start spewing to him now.

If we get Westerman, I don't think we'll get Collins, because we just don't have room. Would LOVE to get either one.

Archived