Ga Kicker?

psyfro

First post but who is the kicker in GA that we are looking at to Redshirt? Is it a kicker named Yang out of 5a Chaamps Brookwood? That kid has a leg.

Not sure. Saw on a previous thread where it said Gavin Rocker and a Georgia kicker may be signed to greyshirt. First I heard of us looking at a kicker. Thought we were set at kicker.

Not sure. Saw on a previous thread where it said Gavin Rocker and a Georgia kicker may be signed to greyshirt. First I heard of us looking at a kicker. Thought we were set at kicker.

Oh, ok.  That was Lakip that ST was talking about in that thread.

Who cares about kickers, what we need is a long snapper.  :laugh:

tommy turberville will sign one for us

As someone said before...You know recruiting is bad when you are giving scholarships to long snappers. lol

I saw the GA 5A Title game between Brookwood and Rush Prost's team to watch my wife's cousin play. After about 7 kickoffs and extra points, the Yang kid was still poundng them into the endzone. Brookwood had 3 players with D1 offers  (Including a linebacker committed to Michigan State) but the place kicker was drawing the most attention from the crowd because of his deep kickoffs plus a 47 yard kick that would have gone for 60.

We need a punter.  Coaches may think we need a kicker, too.

Give Clark a full year of Yox and the AU coaching staff and THEN decide if we need a punter.

Yang or Tang from Brookwood put every kick off 10 yards in the end zone.

I guess I am confused - if he is that good of a kicker, why would he even consider a grey shirt?  :dunno:

Archived