Are we focused and practicing for the BCSNCG?

Gulf Breeze Tiger

Guest shirley4au9

Gus needs to decide what he wants to do, interview for jobs at second tier schools, or concentrate on getting the best game plan together to beat Oregon. If he takes another job after agreeing to a huge contract extension just a few weeks ago, then personally I don't think he should be on the sidelines for the BCSCG.

WTH? Are you insane...Calm down and and take a deep breath. IMHO, this post should be deleted. This is disgraceful.

Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but here's another interesting article re: focusing on the game. 

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/sports/25701180-41/fourth-oregon-kelly-ducks-teams.csp

I was aware of Oregon's penchant for 2-point conversion attempts, but was not aware of this aspect of their bravado.  Let's hope our guys don't relax when the Ducks come up short on 3rd down.

I really doubt the team is focused or prepared for the game....  Is this a real thread? Alot of the distractions are from this board when some (not all) people post crazy opinions and rediculous "what if" scenarios.  Fill me in if I'm missing something, but I have not read anything today on players officially sitting out, Malzahn officially taking the Maryland job,  or Auburn officially not being prepared for the bowl game.  We have no control over any of this, so I just sit back, and enjoy the ride of this amazing season. 

I really doubt the team is focused or prepared for the game....  Is this a real thread? Alot of the distractions are from this board when some (not all) people post crazy opinions and rediculous "what if" scenarios.  Fill me in if I'm missing something, but I have not read anything today on players officially sitting out, Malzahn officially taking the Maryland job,  or Auburn officially not being prepared for the bowl game.  We have no control over any of this, so I just sit back, and enjoy the ride of this amazing season. 

:dunno:

Archived