O WR talking smack on Rivals Radio

stryker

Did any of you hear the Oregon WR on Rivals Radio? I can hardly pronounce his name, much less spell it so I cannot tell you which one said this, but I could not believe what I heard. When asked if he thought the AU secondary might be a weak point; he not only agreed that they might be, but said they are weak. He went on to say  "basically" that the Linebackers were not any good either.  When asked to compare the Auburn defense to some of the Pac 10 defenses they had faced; he said there was no comparison, and thet Auburn's defense was not as good as any of the Pac 10 defenses. I sincerely hope someone plays that clip to our defense.

Just more BB material for the Tigers to see and hear.

It's the same story day in and day out.

Opinions are like a-- h---- and everyone has one......

They obviously have not seen any game film of the licks our line backers and defensive backs put on folks.  These weak little pac-10 boys have never been hit like they will be Monday.  I can't wait to see the fear.

I'm exadurating a little, but seriously, I hope they believe what they are saying.  It would make for some entertaining deer in headlights looks come game day.  :tease:

Our team is already motivated with the National Championship on the line, the ongoing media disrespect, etc.  However, I would definitely not want to give this team that kind of motivation, where they are asking for our Man Card!  He may have just written his death warrant and will take his whole team down in the process.  It is literally Auburn against the world Monday.  It is like the speech on the Replacements, "For us there is no tomorrow, which makes you very very dangerous!!!!"  Auburn scores early and often in this one.  I think our defense holds them to less than any "expert" predicts.  Tiger Meat! Tiger Meat!  :devil:

:wareagle:

Did any of you hear the Oregon WR on Rivals Radio? I can hardly pronounce his name, much less spell it so I cannot tell you which one said this, but I could not believe what I heard. When asked if he thought the AU secondary might be a weak point; he not only agreed that they might be, but said they are weak. He went on to say  "basically" that the Linebackers were not any good either.  When asked to compare the Auburn defense to some of the Pac 10 defenses they had faced; he said there was no comparison, and thet Auburn's defense was not as good as any of the Pac 10 defenses. I sincerely hope someone plays that clip to our defense.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LOVE that!!!

Oregon's team as a whole conducts themselves in accordance with how its coach conducts himself. Kelly is extremely arrogant despite the usual "coachspeak" respect he gives opponents. That's his style so I have no problem with it, but that kind of arrogance on the brink of a game of this magnitude is a double-edged sword. If Oregon starts slow for any reason, they could implode quicker than other teams with more "humble" approaches.

Has anyone put this on T-Wills or Fairleys FB wall or tweeted as mentioned? This needs to makes its rounds on the D.

Their walls are already full with bulletin board material. Very few Oregon players have been interviewed without making similar comments. It's a way of thinking.

Has anyone put this on T-Wills or Fairleys FB wall or tweeted as mentioned? This needs to makes its rounds on the D.

Their walls are already full with bulletin board material. Very few Oregon players have been interviewed without making similar comments. It's a way of thinking.

Well, I went ahead and posted it for T-Will. If he deems it necessary, he'll pass it along.

Well, I went ahead and posted it for T-Will. If he deems it necessary, he'll pass it along.

Well Done!!!!!!!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Well, if it walks like a duck , quacks like a duck. . . .THEN IT MUST BE TIGER MEAT!

I'm Fairley certain that the ducks won't be quacking so loud come Tues. a.m.

Oregon's team as a whole conducts themselves in accordance with how its coach conducts himself. Kelly is extremely arrogant despite the usual "coachspeak" respect he gives opponents. That's his style so I have no problem with it, but that kind of arrogance on the brink of a game of this magnitude is a double-edged sword. If Oregon starts slow for any reason, they could implode quicker than other teams with more "humble" approaches.

BINGO!

I saw an enterview earlier in the season with Kelly,this was before anyone dreamed OU and AU would play for it all.When I saw it a said to myself ,this one one arrogant coach!this guy is a jerk.So the players are just acting like their coach.

Agree about Kelly. After the final BCS standings were announced, they interviewed Kelly and Chizik. They asked Chizik when he knew they were good enough to maybe make it all the way. Chizik gave a realistic answer about how they weren't sure at first how far they could trust Cam, but after the come from behind victories at Clemson and South Carolina they knew that Newton was on another level, and they knew that the team would never give up and always had a shot in any game from then on. They asked Kelly the same question, and he smugly said "Last year in spring practice, i knew from the very beginning that we could win it all". I'm sitting there thinking, you've only seen Thomas play in the spring game, and you just got dominated in the Rose bowl... get real dude. After Chizik had said that he thought it was possible late in the season, it also came across as one-upping him, like oh I'm a better coach because i have more confidence in my team than you. Really douchey to me.

This reminds me of the quiet guy just sitting there behind a table while this complete moron is running his mouth. Then the quiet guy gets up and is a lot bigger than he looked sitting there. The quiet guy then proceeds to manhandle the moron. The only problem is the moron is gonna stay a moron, no matter how many times he gets whooped.

The stooopid thing is that if you are going to make a comment like that, you had better have a helluva game.  And if he (or the other mouth running players for that matter) don't, nobody is going to say a word about it.  Outside of circles like this, you will never see a clip of him running his mouth about our D and a clip of him getting laid out by our D ( and probably turning the ball over in the process) spliced together.  If I was this dude, I would hope they don't call my number across the middle any. dooooooooooooooooosh

Archived