O WR talking smack on Rivals Radio

stryker

The stooopid thing is that if you are going to make a comment like that, you had better have a helluva game.  And if he (or the other mouth running players for that matter) don't, nobody is going to say a word about it.  Outside of circles like this, you will never see a clip of him running his mouth about our D and a clip of him getting laid out by our D ( and probably turning the ball over in the process) spliced together.  If I was this dude, I would hope they don't call my number across the middle any. dooooooooooooooooosh

That would make an awesome compilation (assuming Auburn wins).  A montage of Oregon players getting steamrolled with the sound and/or video of their pregame interviews layered on top.

Reminds me of 1982 when Auburn played Doug Flutie in the Tangerine bowl. At the luncheon held with both teams in attendance I remember talk of several Boston College players asking  AU players if they really thought they had a chance to win. Much like that year, AU players need to do their talking on the field...

Listening to ESPN, seems like people are believing we do not have what it takes. I like it that way.

They don't WANT to believe it. ESPN created the Auburn hate-fest beast, and they feed it daily. :devil:

I am glad Oregon is talking smack and giving our guys BB material to help them focus even more so and possibly have a chip on their shoulder. Oregon is VERY, VERY motivated. They are tried of hearing 5th SEC title in a row talk, and watching Cam, Fairley, Chizik and Gus rack up awards. They feel overlooked and we have PLAYED GREAT when we feel overlooked and/or dismissed. So bring on the smack Oregon so our Tigers feel they have something to prove !

War Eagle !

I hope we beat the ever living **** out of them! I hope we beat them so bad that their program will be in a downward spiral that never ends and their fans crawl back into their holes and are never heard of again. I have never heard a team with such an easy schedule talk this much smack before.

Let that goob run across the middle and meet #26 Mike McNeil.  Guarantee that will be the last time he does that.

I'm pretty sure Darius Hanks can vouch for this.  :laugh:

Archived