Auburn vs. LSU

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice way to fight back. Auburn will probably lose....but not be humiliated by it.

Barbee IMHO let the drought go on too long before calling the first time out. It was out of hand before he made a move.

And as I typed this...AU made a 3 pointer! :wareagle:

I love them but this is one godawful basketball team. They look worse than any Auburn team I've ever watched. You may as well be prepared to give  Barbee two more years to get this turned around. There are few, if any, SEC level players on this team. Hopefully we can sign some who can get into school.

Nice effort on the comeback, but they should not be having to come back from 31 down after score 6 freaking points in the first half. I want us to support our team, but I want a better showing than what I saw in the first half. It doesn't matter how much we lack in talent, there is just simply no excuse for that that first half.

At least the score will look better in the box scores for tomorrow. Good 2nd half effort. Gonna be a long season but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. I do expect Barbee to bring in some SEC level talent in the next few years and right the ship.

Missed the second half.

Pretty pitiful in the first half.

I bet there are at least two frat intramural teams that can shoot better than that. 

Coach needs to start stalking the intramural games for help.

Not digging the dribble, drive pass offense.  Don't seem to work unless you got some talent.  Need more team play/pick and roll type stuff.  Basic B-ball.  Not enough talent to play a fancy O.

Missed the second half.

I bet there are at least two frat intramural teams that can shoot better than that. 

Not digging the dribble, drive pass offense.  Don't seem to work unless you got some talent.  Need more team play/pick and roll type stuff.  Basic B-ball.  Not enough talent to play a fancy O.

I agree. I wasn't pleased with the coaching for this game. They just all seemed to have an off night.

Missed the second half.

I bet there are at least two frat intramural teams that can shoot better than that

Na there's not... I ref the IM games.  :P

I don't understand the lack of talent excuse. We are so void of talent that we manage 6 points in the first half, but yet somehow we had enough talent to reduce a 31 point hole, and lose by 6 or 7. It's not talent, it's consistency. Chubb might not be a world beater but he is effective when he doesn't pick up 3 fouls in the first 8 -10 minutes of the game.

Archived