Auburn vs. LSU

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is really disappointing after the surprise win over the Semis. they just cannot seem to get in synch, shoot, pass, rebound or anything. they look like this is the first time they have picked up a roundball. If they don't pick it up they will never catch them. and Chubb sits now. wish they would say why Sullivan is not playing. this is really ugly.

on the positive side, yes,  a bucket....on the positive side, there looks like a pretty decent crowd for us, relatively speaking.

let's go Auburn!

I hope coach barbee destroys the locker room at the half. He should make these guys wear bags over their heads to play the second half. Absolutely the most embarrassing performance ever in the history of AU basketball.

I hope coach barbee destroys the locker room at the half. He should make these guys wear bags over their heads to play the second half. Absolutely the most embarrassing performance ever in the history of AU basketball.

Yepper...I would concur on your last sentence. no question. and a new record low for ncaa. awful.

I know we don't have the greatest talent in the world, but to throw up all over yourself and embarrass yourself, the school, your fans and the conference as a whole is unacceptable. How is it even possible to make 1 field goal in a complete half of division 1 basketball?? 8% from the field  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Hey I put a lot of this on the coaches too. Don't lay it all on these kids. They look unprepared for anything.

I hope the HOME CROWD is not booing. It's not like the team wants to be humiliated like this on TV and at home. I hate that kind of behavior by the fans. Be loyal or go home. >:(

I have never seen a worse effort ever on the college level. Possibly any level. This is like watching my nephew's 7 year old team play. They usually score 6 in a half too. WDE.

I only heard one or two boos as they headed to locker room, which is one or two too many.

That said, yes, this is players and coaches. they look unprepared and not into this at all. an average high school team could hit more than one bucket in a half against this competition.  This is what I was afraid of early in the season but they had come such a long way climaxing with the Semis win earlier this week.  They will not get people in the seats playing this way. Barbee has touted the challenge he has but says they will play hard and hustle. let's see it.

Hey I put a lot of this on the coaches too. Don't lay it all on these kids. They look unprepared for anything.

I hope the HOME CROWD is not booing. It's not like the team wants to be humiliated like this on TV and at home. I hate that kind of behavior by the fans. Be loyal or go home. >:(

Agree about the booing 100%. Not gonna help anything by doing that.

Archived