Trevor Update-- Barbee, Grant, Calipari

Ronald McDonald

Trevor Lacey and Butler High takes on Reggie Ragland and Bob Jones in a rematch of the HT Classic Finals tonight at UA-Huntsville. Butler's coach Jack Doss' wife picked up Coach John Calipari up from the airport this morning and he will be attending the game then head to Tuscaloosa for their game tomorrow. Also heard that Coach Tony Barbee and Coach Anthony Grant will be in attendance.

I'll update the thread after the game tonight with Trevor's performance and who all I saw there.

thanks see if u can talk to Barbee about recruiting

Barbee can`t talk about recruiting. Only in yes we are and hope it goes well. Can`t talk specifivs about players or anthing that would relate to a player.

Alright just got back and Cal wasn't there and neither was Barbee. Haven't found out specifics on why neither showed up but should have that by tomorrow. Someone saw Anthony Grant but I didn't look for him. Trevor had 30 and played outstanding tonight. Needs to work on his long range jumper though. Butler won by 3 and Levi Randolph (Alabama Commit) didn't play because he wore these bright blue shoes.

Yeah because he was the only one with obnoxious shoes and it was against Bob Jones dress code. It was like he was trying to draw attention.

Wow! I wonder what's up with Levi? I don't think he's usually a discipline problem.

Alright just got back and Cal wasn't there and neither was Barbee. Haven't found out specifics on why neither showed up but should have that by tomorrow. Someone saw Anthony Grant but I didn't look for him. Trevor had 30 and played outstanding tonight. Needs to work on his long range jumper though. Butler won by 3 and Levi Randolph (Alabama Commit) didn't play because he wore these bright blue shoes.

maybe Barbee wasnt there because of Johnson transfering to us and taking that lost spot we were going to have for Lacey if he wanted to come.

maybe Barbee wasnt there because of Johnson transfering to us and taking that lost spot we were going to have for Lacey if he wanted to come.

:laugh: :laugh: If Trevor wanted to come to AU then Barbee will make sure there's a spot for him.

I read that article. I know this boy, and he's not a bad kid. Maybe all the media attention has gone to his teen-aged head.

Yeah he's a good kid from what I've seen. What I believe happened is this:

Trevor came out in these highlighter yellow shoes against Bob Jones in the HT Classic and I think Levi saw them and decided he wanted to do that like Trevor and the BJ coach wouldn't put up with it... :dunno: Just pure speculation.

I read that article. I know this boy, and he's not a bad kid. Maybe all the media attention has gone to his teen-aged head.

Yeah he's a good kid from what I've seen. What I believe happened is this:

Trevor came out in these highlighter yellow shoes against Bob Jones in the HT Classic and I think Levi saw them and decided he wanted to do that like Trevor and the BJ coach wouldn't put up with it... :dunno: Just pure speculation.

If those bright colored shoes are the latest cool thing....I can easily see that. Especially since these kids are so competitive. None of them want to be upstaged in a game by a cooler pair of basketball shoes... ;D

:laugh: :laugh: If Trevor wanted to come to AU then Barbee will make sure there's a spot for him.

True dat!!

Archived