Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you guys but I am starting to like when our most talked about recruits commit elsewhere. Brant Calloway and now this?

Or even Brent Calloway!!! ;)

Yeah, thats what not proof reading gets you. I might be a little too excited!

Mattco, you tryin to keep the Earth from shattering?! ;D

Just trying to stay grounded.  I could see Blakely switching to us if he isn't happy about a pro-set offense going in at Florida.

Mattco, you tryin to keep the Earth from shattering?! ;D

Just trying to stay grounded.  I could see Blakely switching to us if he isn't happy about a pro-set offense going in at Florida.

pretty sure Blakely is already enrolled at UF.  I believe they were upset he hurt his shoulder and would not get to go through spring practice.  Probably eliminates him.

I have no idea who/what it is, so I'll find out at the same time all the other regular Joes do.  I have to admit, however, that my sinister AU mind would jump for joy if someone like Hart flipped from Bama and, coupled with a strong finish across the board, AU surpassed Bama in the recruiting rankings again.  I think the meltdown would be epic, and I'm not ashamed to say I would enjoy the heck out of it.

Earth shattering means someone we thought we had no shot at. That doesn't leave too many options. People like Cyrus, Clowney, Dix, etc

Tony Steward is a heck-of-a racecar driver, but let's be honest, he is a fat behind. I just don't see him having the foot speed or skills that we are looking for. I have been wrong before though.

I do hope u are kidding, TONY STEWART...........not Steward    :-X:wareagle:

tap..tap..tap..tap..tap..tap..tap..tap, tap......tap......tap......tap......tap,tap,tap,tap,tap,tap,tap.........is it time yet?? Do I feel the Earth trembling or is it my imagination ? Dang, I hate ST for making me learn to have patience  ;):tease::thumbsup:

Tony Steward is a heck-of-a racecar driver, but let's be honest, he is a fat behind. I just don't see him having the foot speed or skills that we are looking for. I have been wrong before though.

I do hope u are kidding, TONY STEWART...........not Steward    :-X:wareagle:

I think it was kind of obvious. Not much need for a lard behind middle-aged man on an SEC football field now is there?

Earth shattering to me is

1. Cam returning

2. Clowney

3. Hart/Clinton-Dix

The only other person I think qualifies also is IC.  Up until this week, he wasn't really an option at all...it'd be shattering to both Bammer and thUGA if we snagged him.

For it to be earth shattering,it would need to be a high 4* or 5*. It would also need to be someone we thought we had no shot at getting.

I'm thinking along the lines of: Collins, Clowney, Bellamy, Malcolm Mitchell, or Kouandjio

For it to be earth shattering,it would need to be a high 4* or 5*. It would also need to be someone we thought we had no shot at getting.

I'm thinking along the lines of: Collins, Clowney, Bellamy, Malcolm Mitchell, or Kouandjio

hmmmm

Archived