Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heak, i just had to get in on "all the posts".    :laugh:  This has been a fun thread to read.  Just wish we could a few more hints to make the game a bit more interesting.  

I wish I could but I don't wanna ruin anything nor do I wanna lose my sources.

Just kidding w/ ya ST...i/we all appreciate all your "insider info".  "Good things come to those that wait".  

Potential here.. and drop in any other names or hints you'd like:

Karlos Williams

La'el Collins

Cyrus Kouandjio

Isaiah Crowell

Ray Drew

Tony Steward

Hasean Clinton-Dix/Dee Hart

Jadeveon Clowney

Christian Westerman

Potential here.. and drop in any other names or hints you'd like:

Karlos Williams

La'el Collins

Cyrus Kouandjio

Isaiah Crowell

Ray Drew

Tony Steward

Hasean Clinton-Dix/Dee Hart

Jadeveon Clowney

Christian Westerman

IC, Drew, and Westy would not be earth shattering. We have a real shot with them.

Here is one way out of Left Field just for the heck of it. CJ Johnson just got his 5th * and even though I know LB is not a need now, 5*s are not supposed to end up in Mississippi even if they go to high school there.

CAM AND DARVIN COME BACK!!!  That could be considered recruiting.

I made this post two days ago:

Re: About how the rest of the class shakes out

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 10:53:40 PM » Quote Modify  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see a big surprise or two on or before NSD. I won't name names, but it will be as big or bigger than Calloway. Just a gut feeling from "reading between the lines."  

I don't have contacts like ST, but this is what I was referring to!

There are a ton of great LB's still out there uncommitted. It's tempting to guess one of them but I would be surprised with how full we seem to be there. Of course, I know absolutely nothing other than what we've all read here...

ST, Does it have anything to do with your retweet that Searls is getting on a plane fot Texas about possible taking the UT DC job?

Searels is supposedly on a plane to Austin, but since he is interviewing for the OL coach position, I doubt he will be offered the DC position which has already been filled by Manny Diaz.  The OC position is all filled by Applewhite and Harsin (sp).

wde

Yeah all the hints about being bigger than Calloway seem to point towards another bama steal.... Hart and Dix!!! We steal all of bama's five stars!!! YAY!!!

ST, Does it have anything to do with your retweet that Searls is getting on a plane fot Texas about possible taking the UT DC job?

Searels is supposedly on a plane to Austin, but since he is interviewing for the OL coach position, I doubt he will be offered the DC position which has already been filled by Manny Diaz.  The OC position is all filled by Applewhite and Harsin (sp).

wde

Yeah. I was thinking OL and hit DC  by mistake. It's what I get for not proofreading. lol

Yeah all the hints about being bigger than Calloway seem to point towards another bama steal.... Hart and Dix!!! We steal all of bama's five stars!!! YAY!!!

:zapbama:

Or they go to Cal (Keenan Allen, '10)

Or transfer to UNA or USA...

I don't think I've ever seen ST use words like "Earth Shattering" to describe recruiting news... I sure hope this plays out, because I REALLY wanna see celebration/fallout afterwards. Crossing fingers!

Archived