Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here I am the last week and half, basking in the glory of the NC. Lurking and  sometimes commenting on AE. Thinking the fireworks won't start for another 7 -10 days and BOOM ST just pulls me into the excitement of Auburn recruiting. Thanks ST :party:

I am excited to find out what this Earth Shattering news could be :party: BUT I

am frustated about the wait  :pcprobs:

182 posts in 156 minutes.  Good job ST!!

This reminds me of the scene in Christmas Vacation where Clark finally gets his lights to come on.  Power throughout the city dims and the guy at the power plant has to flip on the auxiliary power switch.

Time to turn on the auxiliary server switch!

You serious Clark?

With all the big fish that are permanent fixtures on our radar, the obvious answer has to be that Clowney, is visiting either this weekend or next.

:party: :party:

ESPN says Clowney is visiting FSU this w/e and Clemson next w/e and he may visit LSU after signing day.  They said he'll probably commit on Valentines Day, which is his B'day.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=6035678

Wow ST, your sources are good! I'm going recruiting for some girls later tonight and apparently I'm gonna land a fat chick's number!  :happydance:

Wow ST, your sources are good! I'm going recruiting for some girls later tonight and apparently I'm gonna land a fat chick's number!  :happydance:

This post just made my day.

FTR, we have NOTHING but the UTMOST respect for the "pay sites" and their Mods, who I'm quite SURE do an excellent job at gathering/providing the most UP-TO-DATE and ACCURATE info for their loyal subscribers!  :)

It just so happens that ST has BETTER sources in this instant, and we are VERY lucky that he's here!  :party:

Fat chicks need love too  :-X

Perhaps it is Ward.  But ST would not use Earth Shattering to describe a 4*. a very good 4* to be sure, and I would love to have him on this team but my money is on Crowell. That would be a stake through the U of Georgia heart. might as well add Drew while we are at it.

Yea, but they gotta pay!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

Yea, but they gotta pay!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

Girl in hallway is bama fan and the 4 girls in the mirror are Auburn fans...... ENVY!

envy+fat+girl.jpg

Archived