Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

Whats funny is that on the bunker, the rivals mods are deleting posts about this bc their members are complaining that they pay money and don't get this good of info!    :tease:

Hilarious!!! I love this site!

A BIG THANK YOU to our mods here who run this site and keep us on the edge of our seats.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think those mods don't like being trumped by these mods.  MOD WAR!!!!!   :party: :party: :party:

Well ST, it looks like you may get that call afterwards.  :laugh:  Rivals is losing subscribers as we read, and everyone is just posting after they gather their info from this site.

:laugh: :laugh:

ST, I appreciate the info. You feed my addiction, so I'm going to have to send a donation in.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shirley4au9

This is to funny....:)

You know something AUQBDad?

interrogation.jpg

Come on now... you know if ST is being told to keep this close to the vest then any recruit's parents that are in the know will be in the same position or at least realize they shouldn't be speculating if they have a good idea but haven't heard anything directly.  Let's just take some of the blood pressure medicine that I'm sure we all have left over from the Cam situation this year, and let this thing run it's course.

Oh and thanks ST for giving us what info you can...we all definitely appreciate it.

^^^^^This^^^^Thanks ST...

I think I might go get Subway tonight. Nothing goes better with good news than Subway .

I'll have cold cuts with Jalapenos and BBQ sauce. TIA

ST's post is grinding this website to halt..... :)

My guess = Ray Drew   :dunno:

I would be thrilled about Drew, but would that be an "earth-shattering" commit?  I take "earth-shattering" as a player already committed to another school or a guy who would be GREAT. but we really haven't seen much on our radar.

On Justin Hokanson's twitter page, it says either a CB, OL, or DL prospect may commit.

That narrows it down!     :beatmullet:

Hoke was responding to a question about where AU would turn if the Roberson news was true.

On Justin Hokanson's twitter page, it says either a CB, OL, or DL prospect may commit.

That narrows it down!     :beatmullet:

Hoke was responding to a question about where AU would turn if the Roberson news was true.

Sorry for the sarcasm then.  

ST always closes STRONG.  You da man ST.  I wonder if the services will declare a "state of emergency", and reopen the ratings in order to take this guys commit to Auburn "under consideration".  I hope the guy realizes he's giving up stars.

AUC just posted an elite DT is visiting?  Anybody know who?

Think it is 2012 recruit Travis Blanks

it is a 2012 recruit. but Blanks is a DB. it's a DT

I can beat that - You heard it here first, in the next 2 weeks Auburn WILL receive a minimum of 7 (you heard it right) 7 football recruits.  Guaranteed.

That's Quinteze Williams

Ok I thought it was a 2012 committ but couldnt place the face.

I can wait 24-48 hrs for the"ES" news,.. But if it does not happen...will you (ST) give us a clearer clue as to what the news was suppose to be??? :banghead:

I will def let you know either way.

He projects as DB.. so unless he plans on adding on 80 lbs....  :dunno:  :laugh:

I can wait 24-48 hrs for the"ES" news,.. But if it does not happen...will you (ST) give us a clearer clue as to what the news was suppose to be??? :banghead:

I will def let you know either way.

Good enough for me!

Seriously, I needed to get some more stuff done today and this is KILLING my productivity. Oh well. Thanks for the excitement in an otherwise dull day.

182 posts in 156 minutes.  Good job ST!!

This reminds me of the scene in Christmas Vacation where Clark finally gets his lights to come on.  Power throughout the city dims and the guy at the power plant has to flip on the auxiliary power switch.

Time to turn on the auxiliary server switch!

Archived