Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking whoever it is they are probably either committed somewhere else or heavily favored to go somewhere else....

Thus the secrecy!!  

Anytime the boards get locked down there is something BIG happening but I have the patience of my three year old girl, less than none. But I am glad for the blitz this month has brought so far, A January to remember sounds like it CAN get even better !! War Eagle

Its hard to post. I had to catch up and read 18 pages of this. I will say this is entertaining.

My guess is that we have 4 of our commitments that have decided to forego scholarship offers and plan to "walk on" at Auburn.  This leaves so much room on our commitment list that we get all of our expected commits and a few surprises as well.  We sign more *star* players than rivals can count and everyone else in the sec says we paid them on the side (I love it when people hate us).  Two of our surprises are bama commits that realize the "short one" has to move 11 more players to his medical scholarship list before he can take in his current class. It might not be earth shattering, but it would make for a decent Thursday or Friday.  War Eagle

Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney! Clowney!

or Crowell?

would you believe extra eligibility for Tracy Rocker! Tell me or I'll cry!   :pcprobs:

Well if it isnt someone frequently popping up on the board...my gut says Kouandjio. He's recently been off the Auburn board radar.

I seem to remember something like this happening last year. A certain recruit visited and this recruit war currently committed to another school ( I never go his name).

This time of year is like the season finally to a season long drama we have all been watching, and the story isn't short on plot twists.

im callin La'el Collins, Christian Westerman, and Cryus K. (iv given up trying to spell his last name) all got together and decided to commit to us. best Ol in the nation... sorta like the heat deal! lleeegggoooo!!!!!!

Archived