Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

Earth Shattering could mean bad news as well.

OP says great news.  If it was something bad I think the enthusiasm would have been dampened by st or others by now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bo jackson is still eligable and has found the fountain of youth and took a big gulp? and now runs 4.1 40's?..........

Just when I thought I had gotten out, A E and ST pull me right back in. My wife and kids thank you very much ST.................................................hahaha

Just when I thought I had gotten out, A E and ST pull me right back in. My wife and kids thank you very much ST.................................................hahaha

EXACTLY! Is it frowned upon to have a 5 year old walk to kindergarten in a snow storm???? Really can't pull myself away!! :wareagle:

Threads like this make this time of the year so much fun.  Thanks ST...Your resources are second to none.

:wedance:

Just checked on the possible great news. Things are still looking good but the timing MIGHT be a little different. I will keep you guys and gals updated.

:pcprobs:

Dangit, ST says timing may be a little different.  Hopefully he means SOONER, rather than what I expect he meant..(later)  :dunno::banghead:

Things with 17-18 year old kids change all the time but right now it might not happen in the window that I posted. Like I said, there is still a possibility though. I'll keep everyone updated.

Dangit, ST says timing may be a little different.  Hopefully he means SOONER, rather than what I expect he meant..(later)  :dunno::banghead:

Yeah, I expect he means later also. In all honesty, it could wait until NSD to be made public. I am with another previous poster, (can't remember who it was) but for ST to word it like he did is HUGEEEE  IMO. I have never seen him go about it quite this way. Just him wording it that way has made me "giddy" already.

Things with 17-18 year old kids change all the time but right now it might not happen in the window that I posted. Like I said, there is still a possibility though. I'll keep everyone updated.

Understood, good sir.  Thanks for the update, nonetheless!  WDE

Archived