Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

Are they having cold feet about the idea?

Nope. They aren't getting cold feet. They are just covering all their grounds on how it all plays out.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo is it ok to go to work tomorrow? :(:dunno:

Personally I wouldn't go to work tomorrow but if you don't you might have to stand in the unemployment line on Monday.

Personally I wouldn't go to work tomorrow but if you don't you might have to stand in the unemployment line on Monday.

Dad has a son off to college soon.... :-\ Maybe he will be in the mood to adopt a Tiger?! ;)

ST, if I quit work could I be your GA?

I tried that the pay is not good. He may give you a Coors Lite every other day is about it.

I don't see why not. I don't pay very well. I am also very ADHD. Not sure if you can keep up  :party:

Is the coaches meetings with Westy,Roberson, and Fulse separate from the earth shattering news?

Definitely!  :)

ST answering whether this recruit was getting cold feet with 'Nope. They aren't getting cold feet. They are just covering all their grounds on how it all plays out. "

ST,on your  "how it all plays out" comment are you speaking of the possible backlash and trash talk the recruit and his family may receive by giving Auburn his commitment or is it someone that is moving up their commit date to Auburn and knows they will have to deal with abuse until NSD is they announce now ?

Thanks

War Eagle !

Is the coaches meetings with Westy,Roberson, and Fulse separate from the earth shattering news?

I would suspect they are considering the breaking news has to be played close to the vest. St started all those threads and gave details....Still all speculation I suppose though.

ST answering whether this recruit was getting cold feet with 'Nope. They aren't getting cold feet. They are just covering all their grounds on how it all plays out. "

ST,on your  "how it all plays out" comment are you speaking of the possible backlash and trash talk the recruit and his family may receive by giving Auburn his commitment or is it someone that is moving up their commit date to Auburn and knows they will have to deal with abuse until NSD is they announce now ?

Thanks

War Eagle !

I can't go into detail right now.

Since this earthquake has been postponed could we get a consolation quake or something?

You remind me of my two sons on Christmas Eve begging to open just one present each before going to bed, because they were too excited to good to sleep. :laugh:

My initial thought was that M. Brown joined together with Westerman and announce that they are signing with AUBURN in a package; thus, leaving Texas to fret over the huge, Earth shaking news. :dunno:

I don't see why not. I don't pay very well. I am also very ADHD. Not sure if you can keep up  :party:

You are probably right. I will just have to admire you from afar.   :-[

There could be some great news soon......I promise I will let you know as soon as it happens or doesn't happen!

There are possibly two things that could happen in the next 24-48 hours.

Stay Tuned!

Just checked on the possible great news. Things are still looking good but the timing MIGHT be a little different. I will keep you guys and gals updated.

:dunno: :dunno:

I have no idea why everyone is so excited. This is last years news!!!!

:dunno: :dunno:

Archived